Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of comments have said similar.. I personally think living with a partner is far easier than packing up at the weekend to spend a few nights in each other’s homes.

I wouldn’t fancy my partner documenting every aspect of our life together but he’s a year into this now.. he knows what she does for a living.. and he happily posed up a storm in Iceland. I reckon they’ll be grand. My prediction is an engagement in Christmas 2022!! 🤣
Agree with first paragraph for sure! But you also get to know eachothers annoying habits and have to put up with eachother when the novelty wears off. Your 💍 prediction could well be right though, can’t wait to see how it unfolds!

Reactions: 5
A lot of comments have said similar.. I personally think living with a partner is far easier than packing up at the weekend to spend a few nights in each other’s homes.

I wouldn’t fancy my partner documenting every aspect of our life together but he’s a year into this now.. he knows what she does for a living.. and he happily posed up a storm in Iceland. I reckon they’ll be grand. My prediction is an engagement in Christmas 2022!! 🤣
There's a bit of a difference between posing for a few holiday photos and your partner exposing every detail of your private home life. You don't really know someone until you live with them, it's all well and good spending the weekends together and then bleeping off on Monday morning, now he'll have to live with her constant posing and photographing for the gram.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t seem to have a great track record with relationships. Is this the first time she’s lived with a partner?

Reactions: 1
Are we not going to speak about the most important issue of all? What's going to happen to the mirror in middle of living room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not one post about Megan, a story of them together, nothing.. she was an integral part of Louise’s time in the apartment and now she has moved on to better things she is acting like she never existed. Poor Megan, I feel like she’ll be a little lost in the lurch now

Reactions: 18
I don't want anyone to tell me where it is, just how much it is!
I think I know where it is and I don’t think it’s a million miles away from where she was living.

The real test of the relationship will be when he has to work late in the apartment and she is pottering about doing yoga or her Vlogs. Also seeing her go out for food and coffee everyday and he is stuck there working especially now when everything is closed at 8.

Reactions: 9
I think I know where it is and I don’t think it’s a million miles away from where she was living.

The real test of the relationship will be when he has to work late in the apartment and she is pottering about doing yoga or her Vlogs. Also seeing her go out for food and coffee everyday and he is stuck there working especially now when everything is closed at 8.
Someone mentioned Rathgar.. I wouldn’t have thought you’d get that view from Rathgar and can’t think of any new builds around there.

I’m thinking closer to town, maybe Ranelagh direction but I genuinely haven’t a clue 😂

Reactions: 1
I actually felt happy for her when she was popping thr champagne. I do hope it works out for her. Jesus my black heart must be softening. I feel like Buzz at the end of Home Alone when he finally says something nice to Kevin 🤣
I like this new place, it's def an upgrade from her cookie cutter apartment with Meg. But I sure hope they bought the place because it's pretty weird to pop a bottle to celebrate moving into a rental. I'm a renter as well, and it's not something big to celebrate lol. Anything for content I guess.

Reactions: 4
I like this new place, it's def an upgrade from her cookie cutter apartment with Meg. But I sure hope they bought the place because it's pretty weird to pop a bottle to celebrate moving into a rental. I'm a renter as well, and it's not something big to celebrate lol. Anything for content I guess.
It’s rented. She said that she used all her savings on clooless and was putting looking to buy off for another year

Reactions: 4
Id imagine the champers was to mark the two of them living together rather than the signing of a rental agreement.

A lot of people would be inclined towards that as it is a milestone in a relationship.

Of course as an influencer that pic is also the "money shot" 🙃

Reactions: 20
Not one post about Megan, a story of them together, nothing.. she was an integral part of Louise’s time in the apartment and now she has moved on to better things she is acting like she never existed. Poor Megan, I feel like she’ll be a little lost in the lurch now
I think she might have shown a couple of vids with Megan (like that stupid fake travel one) but nothing that showed any emotion or gratitude. Lou is too busy fawning over the likes of belle azure or her other ‘besties’

Reactions: 8
I don't want anyone to tell me where it is, just how much it is!
It looks like the new complex in Harold's Cross (note the coffee tables 😂). Prices start at €2000 pm and there's 1,2,3 beds according to the website, so a 2+ duplex could easily be close to €3000 pm

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It looks like the new complex in Harold's Cross (note the coffee tables 😂). Prices start at €2000 pm and there's 1,2,3 beds according to the website, so a 2+ duplex could easily be close to €3000 pm

Oh I looked up mezzanine apartments and came up with Elm Park in booterstown, there's one with a similar layout so price wise is probably similar and it's going for (an eye watering) 5,400 a month... Oh to be a influenza!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh I looked up mezzanine apartments and came up with Elm Park in booterstown, there's one with a similar layout so price wise is probably similar and it's going for (an eye watering) 5,400 a month... Oh to be a influenza!!
Do you think she’d be able to claim some of the rent back in tax, as she’s self employed and her having an appropriate “setting” and “background” for her promo shite could be considered a business expense?

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it's that one, though it does look similar, as the coffee tables in Lou's are different - they're the same as a new development in Harold's cross but I can't see any mezzanine layouts there 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.