Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else completely over that “feels like summer” all the instahuns use for their reels and stories?
I’d love if one of them just said duck the system and made a reel with the most ghetto tune ever. Louise getting up at noon to do her yoga with Tupac rapping about pimps hoes and drugs blasting in the background. Influencers are some of the most bland people I’ve ever come across.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d love if one of them just said duck the system and made a reel with the most ghetto tune ever. Louise getting up at noon to do her yoga with Tupac rapping about pimps hoes and drugs blasting in the background. Influencers are some of the most bland people I’ve ever come across.
Well, she posted a reel with a pretty trashy song a few weeks back. It was quite vulgar and didn't fit the concept as it was a haul.

Well, she posted a reel with a pretty trashy song a few weeks back. It was quite vulgar and didn't fit the concept as it was a haul.
gwan t’duck Louise….throw up a few gang signs next time. Those girls at the lunch table in sweet valley high must be having a bad influence on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm over summer altogether. I'm sick of seeing them plastering the temperature on every single shot. Yeah, it's 23 degrees we get it. They sound completely ridiculous as 23 degrees is spring weather everywhere else. Nothing spectacular. Also, please don't tell me about the whole "hot girl summer". I'm personally hot all year around lol, so whatever.
😂😂 I think we'd be friends IRL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's been very quiet since she left Dingle. Maybe the bf finally told her to put the phone down for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 9
Not even a year, she was with Mr red car last summer, this is a different fella?
I wasn't even aware of Mr. red car. I wasn't really following her much then. Less than a year then?

Maybe they got into an argument - sounds plausible lol.

Reactions: 4
I wasn't even aware of Mr. red car. I wasn't really following her much then. Less than a year then?

Last summer we got glimpses of maybe a mirror or the bonnet of a red car as they were driving around, wasn't her car because she had the Merc at the time, someone on here knew him and said she was dating someone

Reactions: 1
Last summer we got glimpses of maybe a mirror or the bonnet of a red car as they were driving around, wasn't her car because she had the Merc at the time, someone on here knew him and said she was dating someone
Yeah i think this lad is only on the scene since she moved to Dub

I’d say your man just had enough and told her to duck off with the phone. There’s only so many pictures of her looking into the distance he can take before snapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say your man just had enough and told her to duck off with the phone. There’s only so many pictures of her looking into the distance he can take before snapping.
I hope for his sake he did because she was going crazy with the stories and pictures from the looks of it. If she was truly on break, she wouldn't go anywhere near her phone since her IG is supposed to be a "business page". Besides, she says she's on holidays yet availing of free stays by posting about them on IG, it's still "work" (influencer style).

Reactions: 3

By the way - any guy with a red car is trash to me lol. Why buys a red car? What a horrific color.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ladies, we're going off track here, let's get back to commenting on Lou Lou xoxo
Are you a moderator now? Unless you are one, I don't think it's anyone's place to censor anyone's comments unless it's derogatory, abusive, inappropriate or completely off topic which is not the case of my post.

My post meant to say: "Her taste in men is questionable". So yeah, I was commenting on Lou indirectly.

I'm leaving this thread anyways, it's boring and if we can't spice up the conversation without getting censored, no point. Bye.

By the way - any guy with a red car is trash to me lol. Why buys a red car? What a horrific color.
Jesus that’s very superficial. Some people can’t help the colour of the car they drive if they get it cheap etc..

Anyway I doubt he has proposed and it would be ridiculous if he did. They’re not even living together.

Reactions: 10
Jesus that’s very superficial. Some people can’t help the colour of the car they drive if they get it cheap etc..

Anyway I doubt he has proposed and it would be ridiculous if he did. They’re not even living together.
We're on a forum talking about influencers, their lifestyle, clothing, style, image & body. Judging, not talking as a matter of fact. Can't get any more superficial than that! Pot calling the kettle black.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.