Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're on a forum talking about influencers, their lifestyle, clothing, style, image & body. Judging, not talking as a matter of fact. Can't get any more superficial than that! Pot calling the kettle black.
Yes, we are judging influencers. Not every random Tom dick and Harry who happen to drive a red car and calling them trash. It was a bizarre comment and I am entitled to criticise it, as is also the point of the thread.

As you were.

Reactions: 17
By the way - any guy with a red car is trash to me lol. Why buys a red car? What a horrific color.
I am a guy who drives a red car 🚗 how does that make me trash exactly? 😆 definitely wasn’t a deal breaker for my boyfriend when we were first dating. (Nor should it be for anyone)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are you a moderator now? Unless you are one, I don't think it's anyone's place to censor anyone's comments unless it's derogatory, abusive, inappropriate or completely off topic which is not the case of my post.

My post meant to say: "Her taste in men is questionable". So yeah, I was commenting on Lou indirectly.

I'm leaving this thread anyways, it's boring and if we can't spice up the conversation without getting censored, no point. Bye.
Bye bye!

Reactions: 5
Are you a moderator now? Unless you are one, I don't think it's anyone's place to censor anyone's comments unless it's derogatory, abusive, inappropriate or completely off topic which is not the case of my post.

My post meant to say: "Her taste in men is questionable". So yeah, I was commenting on Lou indirectly.

I'm leaving this thread anyways, it's boring and if we can't spice up the conversation without getting censored, no point. Bye.
If a thread is boring it means the Insthun is quiet, may be becoming irrelevant or isn't doing anything particularly problematic. At that point we return to our real lives and get on with them.

Reactions: 3
If a thread is boring it means the Insthun is quiet, may be becoming irrelevant or isn't doing anything particularly problematic. At that point we return to our real lives and get on with them.
None here has returned to their life clearly since y’all are dissecting every bit of her holiday while she’s living her life! I’m sure returning to mine. Peace out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
None here has returned to their life clearly since y’all are dissecting every bit of her holiday while she’s living her life! I’m sure returning to mine. Peace out.
This isn’t an airport we don’t need to know about departures imminent 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16

gway and get a ride for yourself love….would do you the world of good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hilarious, you've been dissecting her life as much as the rest of us! Bye!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Cooper is gone, Lou Is never wrong, coming soon is the big reveal, no one cares as we don’t get her appeal

Reactions: 12
I could not give a flying f what her reveal is. But in an already flooded "influencer product market" it blows my mind what she's thinking she can flog!!!

The mind boggles!!

And also is it a "brand" or is she doing an x collab with someone!! That drives me mad! Like Retro flame with Loulorie!! "Designed it" yeah you did yeah love!!

Thread suggestion:

Cooper is gone, Lou Is never wrong, coming soon is the big reveal, no one cares as we don’t get her appeal
Very good! How about -----Cooper & Meg are gone----- for the start of it?
On an aside, auld Meg disappeared quicker than a fart in an Easterly Gale, didn't she.....

Very good! How about -----Cooper & Meg are gone----- for the start of it?
On an aside, auld Meg disappeared quicker than a fart in an Easterly Gale, didn't she.....
Cooper and Meg are gone. The working week is too long. Waiting for the project and boyfriend reveal. We don't get the appeal.

• Heart
She looks like she got the lips done in her recent post. maybe they were bruised and that's why she wasn't online

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She looks like she got the lips done in her recent post. maybe they were bruised and that's why she wasn't online
She's probably had the hoover out and attached to her face on full blast.......doing a Lottie Ryan LIP SPECIAL on herself! :p :p

Cooper and Meg are gone. The working week is too long. Waiting for the project and boyfriend reveal. We don't get the appeal.
Excellent work my lovely xoxo

Reactions: 2
Is Lou Lou still on holiday?? How will she go back to normal work life after such a long break........oh wait!!!!🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Lou Lou still on holiday?? How will she go back to normal work life after such a long break........oh wait!!!!🤔🤔
Oh don't worry I'm sure she'll be off somewhere abroad next few weeks. Back to Dublin first for a bit of SELL SELL SELL on Instagram!

I didn’t even bother looking at Louise’s page anymore and just kept up to date here, out of all the influencers I think her content is the most boring since covid and it has just turned into a swipe up page

I was watching some of her older YouTube content and it’s shocking how the content has gone downhill. I thought it was so interesting to watch her get an apartment, find her footing and showing the less glamorous parts with humility. I feel like that’s a world apart from what she posts nowadays.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t even bother looking at Louise’s page anymore and just kept up to date here, out of all the influencers I think her content is the most boring since covid and it has just turned into a swipe up page
The poor Hun is just trying to recoup the money she spent on her New Yark escapade....I think the fact she had to spend her own money is killing her lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.