Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't wish any negative vibes on the developing relationship. I can feel the pressure on my chest knowing all our eyes are on her Insta and the distress if something didn't go well. I had the same feeling on my first trip with my BF and I only have 400 followers! Let's be honest - who would be an influencer?!
Why would you post about the trip if you felt that much pressure? Seems like an excessive reaction to something easily avoided.

Reactions: 5
That could be a good shout actually. The gallavanting might have caught up with her and she might be sick.. something is up anyway

Reactions: 1
I’m not even tryna be smart here but you know when she says tit like “I’ve to go get stuck into some work now” what’s she actually talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What work is she talking about? Does she not just do the same thing every day talking into her phone?

Reactions: 4
I dunno why she is making out that her break was so nice”after the last year and a half” she literally spent all of last summer in every hotel and county in Ireland. She was only away in a hotel with her family a few weeks ago, she annoys me the she goes on like this and I am not even going to start on the whole “playing catch up with work” shite

Reactions: 20
Oh shut the duck up Louise. You have been gallivanting your way through Covid. You shared it and we have all seen it.

Reactions: 10
On a bank holiday....🙈
I'd say she's emailing hotels etc on the scrounge for her next free trip around Ireland. I'd say a trip abroad is next though. Portugal seems to be the destination of choice for the Instahuns atm! Any bets on where LouLou's blonde locks will land next???

Reactions: 7
I’m not even tryna be smart here but you know when she says tit like “I’ve to go get stuck into some work now” what’s she actually talking about?
Yeah I don’t know how she earns her money! Always shopping, out eating and galavanting but no idea how she pays for it

No there is definitely something off. Might be something personal but she looks like she has been crying
Maybe she's planning a FacesByGrace type "I'm Taking Back" video for her followers. Just a thought.......she could revisit the horrors of NEW YARK and all the money she spent, to not make it there.......

On an aside ladies, has someone set up the new thread? This one will be locked soon.

Yeah I don’t know how she earns her money! Always shopping, out eating and galavanting but no idea how she pays for it
I'd say she spends her time on the laptop emailing businesses looking for Collabs and/or Freebies. Non stop like

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.