Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor Hun is just trying to recoup the money she spent on her New Yark escapade....I think the fact she had to spend her own money is killing her lol
That and the fact everything wasn’t just handed to her on a plate like it is here, no company would even take notice of her begging over in New York. Having 200K followers isn’t that impressive by American standards. She went from being a big fish in a pond to a tiny fish in an ocean.

Reactions: 4
That and the fact everything wasn’t just handed to her on a plate like it is here, no company would even take notice of her begging over in New York. Having 200K followers isn’t that impressive by American standards. She went from being a big fish in a pond to a tiny fish in an ocean.
Exactly, she was way more likeable in New York because she actually had to try get noticed. I feel like the Irish market is way too easy on her and just eats up her content. It’s actually scary how many young girls genuinely love influencers

Reactions: 8
She thought she would be snapped up in NY. I genuinely think she thought she was going to make it huge either as a model or influencer

It's a bit telling that she went off to NYC with no real plan or networking done in advance, just assumed it would fall into her lap. No one with a "normal" job would be able to take that risk.

Reactions: 3
It's a bit telling that she went off to NYC with no real plan or networking done in advance, just assumed it would fall into her lap. No one with a "normal" job would be able to take that risk.
It’s like when MUF went off to London & said she was a big fish in a small pond here in Ireland 😂 they all actually believe they are celebrities. In reality we are a small country so it’s easy enough to grow a following but it doesn’t really translate outside the country in comparison to influencers who have to create good content

Reactions: 9
Exactly, she was way more likeable in New York because she actually had to try get noticed. I feel like the Irish market is way too easy on her and just eats up her content. It’s actually scary how many young girls genuinely love influencers
You're right. I find the eating up of this rubbish content (without question) by young women as completely shocking.

She thought she would be snapped up in NY. I genuinely think she thought she was going to make it huge either as a model or influencer
New Yark was not kind to Lou Lou lol

Reactions: 2
In the context of friendship, if I was away with a mate and they were recording themselves as much as her or asking me to take photos of them, doing fake laughs and smiles I'd be gone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still nothing today, something definitely up!
Going away with her for that long must have been a huge eye opener. Maybe he finally got a true glimpse into a future with an influencer where everything is for show. It’s different when you’re just meeting up for a few hours at a time and don’t see the full extent of her life. This was probably the equivalent of a couple moving in together. You get to see all the unglamorous bits.

Reactions: 6
It was weird the way the holiday snaps were very full on at the start and then as soon as they hit Sligo, very sporadic and almost nothing. I could be reading into it of course but for such a prolific show off like Louise, it didn’t make sense not to be posting as normal. I wonder did something happen

Reactions: 7
Rumour on the street is Lou Lou absolutely destroyed the shitter in the hotel room and the bf said duck that and hit the road

• Haha
Going away with her for that long must have been a huge eye opener. Maybe he finally got a true glimpse into a future with an influencer where everything is for show. It’s different when you’re just meeting up for a few hours at a time and don’t see the full extent of her life. This was probably the equivalent of a couple moving in together. You get to see all the unglamorous bits.
I definitely think there is some truth to this, plus I’d say her being on the phone non stop did his head in, even her latest grid post is something a 17 year old would put up, not someone who is nearly 30.

Reactions: 2
I really don't wish any negative vibes on the developing relationship. I can feel the pressure on my chest knowing all our eyes are on her Insta and the distress if something didn't go well. I had the same feeling on my first trip with my BF and I only have 400 followers! Let's be honest - who would be an influencer?!

Reactions: 5
I definitely think there is some truth to this, plus I’d say her being on the phone non stop did his head in, even her latest grid post is something a 17 year old would put up, not someone who is nearly 30.
Yep. She's way too old to be behaving the way she does. Any decent lad around her age that has their own income will run a mile from her nonsense

I really don't wish any negative vibes on the developing relationship. I can feel the pressure on my chest knowing all our eyes are on her Insta and the distress if something didn't go well. I had the same feeling on my first trip with my BF and I only have 400 followers! Let's be honest - who would be an influencer?!
Narcissists who are happy to sell their souls for a constant stream of freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he has asked her to stop posting? Its not just her holidays its their holiday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.