Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so impressed she did 40k with those white shorts. When I cycle in shorts they get rammed up my hole.

Side note, I cycled that way very recently and the drivers are mad on such narrow windey roads. I wish we got to hear the reality rather than the filtered, Americana version of the hikes and bike rides.
After her eggy breakfast earlier, she'll have the Cillit Bang out tonight to get the skid marks out of the shorts......actually, she'll probably make Mr Mystery clean her crappy shorts.

On an aside - I wonder is Meg sat somewhere crying into a glass of Lidl Prosecco, watching these gleeful stories, crying at having been dumped by LouLou.

I’m sure the fanny is hanging off her but sunshine and buttercups you guys 😆
Flaps Ahoy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly. These are business accounts. 100% every one of these instahuns, with a decent following anyway, have a private personal account on the side. You can bet floozy Lous boyfs face is plastered all over that account!! Unfortunately there are ppl who are so naive and think of these instahuns as 'friends' and get completely sucked in to all the lies and BS when really all their page does is subliminal sell sell sell.
I can’t manage my one boring social media account, let alone another on the side. I don’t think they have side accounts to be honest. They all have egos and that would mean that they would be getting a lot of interaction on a public account and very little on their private. They need engagement, reach and impressions to inflate these egos as well as line their pockets. Louise hasn’t time for a second account. She’s a living for the weekend kinda gal. She needs a break from the humdrum 9-5 Mon - Fri book reading, meetings about very exciting stuff, fast fashion hauls, coffee sipping, wine tasting, gym going, takeaway eating, luncheons, staycations, interior over decorating, polluting the planet. It is SUCH a tough life she leads.

Anyway her new man’s face is bound to appear by accident soon! I’m on boyfriend watch. She’s posting full lengths from behind and afar now. 🙄 I honestly feel it must be very tough being with a blogger having to take pics constantly, never really getting to enjoy being in the moment. I would say the new fella is loving the freebies and the amazing staycations and of course having Louise on his arm but he’s also probably cringing inside having to play pretend photographer and knowing that she gets so much stuff for free he may never be able to surprise her with something special. Because let’s face it Louise would expect grand gestures. She already set precedent for Dervla’s hen. Like that’s what she expects down the line for her.

Reactions: 14
I’d be nearly sure she has a private/close friends story on Instagram alright maybe not a whole other account. He’s most definitely being shown off on that side of her account alright now doubt.
I have no problem her keeping him private I actually think it’s better for both parties if there was to a break up ect but showing these snippets are beyond child like at this stage I’m sure we are all in the same both with that regard!

Reactions: 9
Anyone with a platform like Louise is selling you an image. Think of it this way. A shop is never going to sell you an item and tell you that it’s a scratchy jumper or likely to shrink in the wash. They will tell you how amazing and soft it is.
These influencers are no different. You can be assured the majority of what they post is utter crap.

If their mouth is open and they are speaking it’s most likely a lie
I’m fairly new to Instagram. I was very late to the party. And when I joined, my first impression was that if I liked an account for example Aoibhe Devlin or Life with Tiny Humans.. I’d like the person. Would love hearing if they had kids, ages etc. I soon realised anything they shared that was personal or cutsie had a swipe up. So kids clothes, recipe for the child’s bday cake etc

MOST big accounts are like this. Even if they start out true to themselves. It turned me off Instagram though we all know it’s addictive and hard to disconnect from long term. Christmas is the worst. They’re selling on every inch of their stories from October. And making us think we need everything.

I discussed this with friends who love Instagram who couldn’t understand why I was deleting Instagram or taking long breaks. When I explained, it dawned on them that the ppl they loved were just flogging them stuff and doing it successfully too.

I think once you realise they are a business and we are the customer, you can make an informed choice about whether you want to be on insta and who you want to follow. But it upsets me that intelligent ladies I know, never realised they were lining influencer’s pockets. They thought they were getting great tips from them.

A few accounts I love - make up monster.. now Yavva something. Beautiful person inside and out who has the biggest heart despite a very challenging life. The only swipe ups are to support Temple St and Laura Lynn maybe twice a year. It’s a feel good account. Dainty dresses is also great craic and not too many swipes but she’s honest about it being a business. And I love Beaut Truth who has plenty of swipe ups but I like the make up she recommends and the clothes too. I use her codes for Christmas gifts abd if I need foundation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m fairly new to Instagram. I was very late to the party. And when I joined, my first impression was that if I liked an account for example Aoibhe Devlin or Life with Tiny Humans.. I’d like the person. Would love hearing if they had kids, ages etc. I soon realised anything they shared that was personal or cutsie had a swipe up. So kids clothes, recipe for the child’s bday cake etc

MOST big accounts are like this. Even if they start out true to themselves. It turned me off Instagram though we all know it’s addictive and hard to disconnect from long term. Christmas is the worst. They’re selling on every inch of their stories from October. And making us think we need everything.

I discussed this with friends who love Instagram who couldn’t understand why I was deleting Instagram or taking long breaks. When I explained, it dawned on them that the ppl they loved were just flogging them stuff and doing it successfully too.

I think once you realise they are a business and we are the customer, you can make an informed choice about whether you want to be on insta and who you want to follow. But it upsets me that intelligent ladies I know, never realised they were lining influencer’s pockets. They thought they were getting great tips from them.

A few accounts I love - make up monster.. now Yavva something. Beautiful person inside and out who has the biggest heart despite a very challenging life. The only swipe ups are to support Temple St and Laura Lynn maybe twice a year. It’s a feel good account. Dainty dresses is also great craic and not too many swipes but she’s honest about it being a business. And I love Beaut Truth who has plenty of swipe ups but I like the make up she recommends and the clothes too. I use her codes for Christmas gifts abd if I need foundation.
Agreed on the 2 accounts you menyiomed yavannaghkeogh i think is the handle and she is the loveliest soul.

The Beaut Truth has a lot of swipe ups but her recommendations are spot on. Another lady who has had challenges and uses her account for positive i think.she recently raised money for a cancer charity. I also adore how she hasnt sold out her family life! I woulnt recognise her husband or kids on the street. I know far too much about other bloggers kids

Agreed on the 2 accounts you menyiomed yavannaghkeogh i think is the handle and she is the loveliest soul.

The Beaut Truth has a lot of swipe ups but her recommendations are spot on. Another lady who has had challenges and uses her account for positive i think.she recently raised money for a cancer charity. I also adore how she hasnt sold out her family life! I woulnt recognise her husband or kids on the street. I know far too much about other bloggers kids
Yes. I’m a big fan of beaut truth and as you said she’s had her challenges and explains that insta is her escape which is fair enough. She also appreciates that only for her followers she would be working full time and would see less of her kids.

She knows her audience in terms of age and style and while I by no means buy a lot of what she shares, if I need something specific, I will often use her page for the recommendations and codes.

She also donates to people doing charity events. I think she mentioned it once around Christmas just that ppl knew she didn’t keep everything. But she said herself at the time that she wasn’t mentioning it to blow her own trumpet. And she often says at Christmas “I know you’re being bombarded and may not have money but here’s my recommendations if you need them… here’s my code..”

I’ve gone way off topic but I guess I’m saying Beaut Truth (Sinead) and Yav are very relatable and the reason I stick with insta. But I feel some pages like Louise’s are sell sell sell. It can be hard to find the accounts that are a nice follow and not just selling all kinds of everything. However.. I’m dying for the big reveal of who Louise is dating cos that’s how sad my life is 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Is she in Sligo now? Jeez this one really does live the life of Riley

Reactions: 1
Is she in Sligo now? Jeez this one really does live the life of Riley
she deserves the break she’s been flat out making reels and hosting the Louise cooney book
club for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna learn to do other stuff good too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s very quiet the last two days. Has the smugness worn off with the return of the crappy weather?

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else completely over that “feels like summer” all the instahuns use for their reels and stories?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is anyone else completely over that “feels like summer” all the instahuns use for their reels and stories?
Yes. It can go to the overplayed summer tunes graveyard to die, alongside cover me in sunshine, watermelon sugar and sunset lover

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm over summer altogether. I'm sick of seeing them plastering the temperature on every single shot. Yeah, it's 23 degrees we get it. They sound completely ridiculous as 23 degrees is spring weather everywhere else. Nothing spectacular. Also, please don't tell me about the whole "hot girl summer". I'm personally hot all year around lol, so whatever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.