Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually livid. I’m working on my eating issues currently and I am so glad I missed that. TALK about outdated and adding to the diet industry BS! Louise with 200k followers needs to wise up!!!!

Reactions: 10
If she had done any research at all she would have seen the controversy after that doctor made the same comments on Doireann O Leary’s podcast a while back 🙄

Reactions: 7
She will actually have to address this tomorrow. She is so dim and inarticulate it will be interesting to see what she has to say. She should just be honest and say she wasn’t even listening, just admiring herself in the camera and nodding

Reactions: 9
Yeah gaining a lot of traction on Twitter. I’m delighted to see it! Even Dr. Sumi Dunne from operation transformation taking a dig. Glad she’s challenging it!

Reactions: 5
I’m actually glad this is happening to her. For too long now Louise has been so lazy and uninformed about collaborations and things she puts her name to. Canada Goose, posing on her Mercedes with her crappy bag for charity, all dirty deleted and never spoken of again. She has no integrity and thinks if she deletes something then she can pretend it never happened and move along. It’s about time she felt the consequences of being uninformed and greedy

Reactions: 26
I’d say she will do the same with this though - she will just delete it and carry on like nothing has happened 😣

Reactions: 5
Anyone here with a Twitter account could you please comment on Twitter and tag Bodywhys and the Irish Medical Council. Such dangerous bullshit. Louise staring blankly at the camera and not a brain cell in her head working. Any thing for a few Euro 😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
It is an absolutely groundless argument to suggest that root vegetables are a source of high sugar content. Louise been off beet is hardly a turnip for the books!

Reactions: 10
looks like it was deleted. as someone who nearly died from anorexia, that interview was appalling. she really is quite thick isn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has some nerve now coming on promoting darkness into light and not one duck or regret about the message she helped promote with that dangerous video.
BRAINDEAD.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.