Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s now deleted- I hope she makes some kind of response. Probably wonā€™t. Because yā€™know.. who needs accountability?!

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s now deleted- I hope she makes some kind of response. Probably wonā€™t. Because yā€™know.. who needs accountability?!
Itā€™s her usual MO. She has no respect for her audience or any accountability for the things she shares. Just deletes and hopes that by doing so it will also be deleted from our memories. She is pathetic and she is a coward with no integrity

Reactions: 19
Wow. Wow. Wow. Read the room Louise. Nikki Graham dying of a eating disorder less than 2 weeks ago. Wow just wow.

Reactions: 20
She canā€™t actually be serious asking for more loungewear recommendations. She has to have every kind of workout two piece ever made in every colour available. How could she possibly want more? Sheā€™s doing an AMA now, Iā€™m going to ask if sheā€™s going to address the recent comments

Reactions: 11
It's a 40 minute chat, yet a Twitter account has just shown 55 seconds of it. Ok then šŸ‘šŸ¼
That doesnā€™t really matter. No amount of context can change the fact that the advice is incorrect, and has the potential to do harm. Anyone with an already fragile relationship would be triggered by thinking that root veg are bad and full of sugar. EDs can be triggered by the simplest comments and an endocrinologist should be well aware of her duty of care. This isnā€™t her first rodeo demonising foods and creating food stigma.

Reactions: 15
She has become very unlikeable. She absolutely adores herself! Constantly dump vacant expressions. She must think sheā€™s a big fish in a small pond now after America. Aka like jo larby šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Her motto in life ā€œhave courage and be kindā€ from a poster she shared. Clearly not using the motto if she doesnā€™t even have the balls to address the shitshow that was that IGTV with that ā€œso called doctorā€ who is 100% encouraging eating disorders and issues. No accounting for her actions but lives by ā€œbe courageousā€ as a motto

Reactions: 7
First time poster because I have generally subscribed to the motto in life "if you have nothing nice to say..etc" which isn't entirely in keeping with Tattle..However today I have been so disgusted by Louise Cooney's response to that IGTV video that I am going to break that principle..how utterly spineless to just delete it and not even acknowledge the rightful criticism she received from well known dieticians and nutrition professionals. Posting a bunch of trivial nonsense all day, when she needed to come out and provide a disclaimer about that video, her refusal to take any kind of corrective action really lowered my opinion of her, not that it was high in the first place. She has such a large following that is made up primarily of probably one of the most impressionable demographics and so on that basis, her peddling such misinformation has the potential to do significant harm..I'm in my 30s and still struggle with having such a dichotomous approach to eating..i want to lose weight or "get healthy" and so I start a restrictive diet..only for 4 or 5 days to pass and i feel so deprived that i totally binge.. the advice on her video is promoting that unhealthy cycle because the advice given is not sustainable in the long term. She either is too dim to see the harm she is perpetuating or too selfish to care..or more likely both!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She said in the Q&A that she's releasing a brand!! More white-labelled shite I assume!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has turned into a complete air head. Very sad for a girl who was once so likeable and had so much going for her

Reactions: 10
I really recommend Dr Joshua Wolrichā€™s book ā€˜food isnā€™t medicineā€™. It debunks a lot of the myths that these insta huns and charlatans put out there from a scientific and nutritional perspective. And also, who ever got sick or fat from eating a parsnip ffs

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.