Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If influencers earn so much , how come none of them own their own homes. They are all renting.
Pippa & sosu aside tho I wouldnt consider them influencers .

Reactions: 3
If influencers earn so much , how come none of them own their own homes. They are all renting.
I assume unless they are buying in cash that they would struggle to get a big mortgage for instaperfect house or posh address. Louise is single so would only get 3.5 times her income. Also she would have to declare the tax on her income which would be a lot.

Let’s say her income was 120k and her expenses were 15k for the year. This income is purely based on the fees that she is paid and not any free merchandise or samples or brand ambassador stuff like a car etc. She would need to invoice pr companies for her work and it wouldn’t be cash in hand. Also she would need to be VAT registered if she was above a certain income. I am assuming that she is self employed and not trading through a company. She would be paying around €41k in Tax so a disposable income of around €63k. And consider the amount of designer stuff she buys and also expensive Moët. It’s easy to see how she wouldn’t be able to buy in cash and would need to get a mortgage.

Reactions: 5
Tara Makeup has a nice renovated expensive house that doing insta ads must have bought cos her husband doesn't appear to have a steady job either

Reactions: 8
Tara Makeup has a nice renovated expensive house that doing insta ads must have bought cos her husband doesn't appear to have a steady job either
Aw ok no idea what her husband does tbh. I do like Tara's house but genuinely no idea how she makes money. Faces by Grace owns her house too, I know her fella had a real job tho.

I assume unless they are buying in cash that they would struggle to get a big mortgage for instaperfect house or posh address. Louise is single so would only get 3.5 times her income. Also she would have to declare the tax on her income which would be a lot.

Let’s say her income was 120k and her expenses were 15k for the year. This income is purely based on the fees that she is paid and not any free merchandise or samples or brand ambassador stuff like a car etc. She would need to invoice pr companies for her work and it wouldn’t be cash in hand. Also she would need to be VAT registered if she was above a certain income. I am assuming that she is self employed and not trading through a company. She would be paying around €41k in Tax so a disposable income of around €63k. And consider the amount of designer stuff she buys and also expensive Moët. It’s easy to see how she wouldn’t be able to buy in cash and would need to get a mortgage.
I get that if that all she is earning but someone mentioned they earn around €400,000 . Surely a few years of saving she could buy a house for cash?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Aw ok no idea what her husband does tbh. I do like Tara's house but genuinely no idea how she makes money. Faces by Grace owns her house too, I know her fella had a real job tho.

I get that if that all she is earning but someone mentioned they earn around €400,000 . Surely a few years of saving she could buy a house for cash?
Hmm. Unless you are her accountant, I don’t know where people are getting those figures from. Like the larger ad campaigns for big brands like Tesco or SuperValus etc obviously pay more but its stuff like the jewellery etc. which I can’t see her being paid mega bucks for. A lot of the stuff like for etc would be freebies. The clothes companies pay well too but the affiliate links really worth as much as what is quoted on here by some. Stuff like spotlight oral care can’t be paying the influencers mega money so I would imagine they are just freebies.

I know TV ads pay far more money. I have seen GAA players get 50k plus for tv stuff. Someone like Louise could only dream of getting a tv ad campaign.

Reactions: 2
She will be bringing in at least 5k a month on affiliate links alone. Louise has zero integrity left, everything is a swipe up. She will show a blurry picture of her new top that you can barley see and ask people to swipe up for it without saying five words about it herself. She does this at least ten times a day for different things. She’s milking that affiliate cow

Reactions: 11
What was so funny about the fish and chips? They were in a pizza box? Is that it? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"hi guys just poppin on to say hi, hope yer all enjoying the weather it's so nice really lifts your spirits", next snap, just wanted to show ye this #AD blah blah blah blah.... chrisht she's as boring. . and predictable..

Reactions: 9
It's how disingenuous the posts are that bug me and how little effort she puts in! Like a face cream she will literally read the directions on back! Instead of saying it's a cross between X and Y, it would be suitable for combination skin but not oily. Jesus christ give a little bit of sincerity!!! The clothes. I don't give a tit what anyone says there is no way she is wearing this tit in public!!!! I just don't believe it at all!!!

Reactions: 10
She seems to be in love and focusing on growing her relationship rather than curating her feed. Through COVID looks like she realised what matters to her and its not putting her life and soul into her insta. I have lots of friends doing the bare minimum at work since covid gave gave us all perspective. People realised they were putting too much energy into the wrong things in their lives.

She seems to be in love and focusing on growing her relationship rather than curating her feed. Through COVID looks like she realised what matters to her and its not putting her life and soul into her insta. I have lots of friends doing the bare minimum at work since covid gave gave us all perspective. People realised they were putting too much energy into the wrong things in their lives.
You’re giving her too much credit for being capable of that kind of critical thought

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s just lazy

Reactions: 17
A blog by me is calling Louise out on that doctors nutritional advice
Wow that clip just shows Louise up for the true bimbo she is. Staring blankly at the doctor just repeating “yeah”, over and over. God forbid you’d provide any opinion on the absolute shite being spouted Louise

Wow that clip just shows Louise up for the true bimbo she is. Staring blankly at the doctor just repeating “yeah”, over and over. God forbid you’d provide any opinion on the absolute shite being spouted Louise
Just looking at herself constantly in the video window and not concentrating. I see it in my work zoom calls everyday.

Influencers think they can tackle all sorts of issues and topics and 90% of the time end up looking like eegits.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.