Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it surprising that people are surprised by how much money she could be making. Everything is an ad and money in her pocket. €400k isn't much when you think of all the sponsored posts and income from affiliate links over the course of a year. Of course she could be mortgage approved, those who say otherwise I imagine are jealous, or don't see her page as a business. It's not what I would call work...laughing as I say that... she thinks going for a walk and taking a photo or meeting her friend is work 🤣 but it is her source of income and it works for her.
I’d believe it, it’s just infuriating for everyone with ‘regular’ jobs with mediocre pay for a hell of a lot more effort and hours 😾

Reactions: 5
Don't hate the player hate the game as they say. This is a sign of times unfortunately.

Reactions: 6
No I'm not jealous and would happily hold my hands up if i was- what I'm saying is it's not guaranteed income so how can you get a mortgage? For all of us here we have a salary and this is on paper and our contract of employment. The endless paper work of you're in employment, full time....blast bla.

For influencers it's not guaranteed, you can be the up and coming influencer- making 6 figures. Then you make some remark or work with a brand or make an inappropriate comment and you are dropped like a hot pancake!

Reactions: 13
Sorry the live... I watched back cos I was interested. this endocrinologist is bonkers. Keep root vegetables i.e carrots etc for a Sunday treat?? Jesus Christ. Only have salads for lunch and one potato at dinner?

I’m no expert but have pcos so have a bit of knowledge on hormonal conditions. That’s just shocking! She’s promoting disordered eating
Is this the same one that was on the podcast with dr doireann??

Reactions: 6
Would companies really pay by follower numbers when there's so many fake accounts?

I mean realistically, how many people really click on her links?

Also, not surprised her ideal bedroom is a room full of mirrors

Reactions: 3
No I'm not jealous and would happily hold my hands up if i was- what I'm saying is it's not guaranteed income so how can you get a mortgage? For all of us here we have a salary and this is on paper and our contract of employment. The endless paper work of you're in employment, full time....blast bla.

For influencers it's not guaranteed, you can be the up and coming influencer- making 6 figures. Then you make some remark or work with a brand or make an inappropriate comment and you are dropped like a hot pancake!
Not sure if it works differently in Ireland, but in the UK you can get a mortgage if you have 2 years of self employed tax books (sometimes one year) which she'd have no problem providing.

If she was given enough of a mortgage to buy a decent house then she would have done that. She was probably given enough for something that would require a little fixing up and care but I don’t think something like that would suit the image she has created for herself. She has notions galore

Would companies really pay by follower numbers when there's so many fake accounts?

I mean realistically, how many people really click on her links?

Also, not surprised her ideal bedroom is a room full of mirrors
There is a lot more that goes into it than just follower numbers. Like engagement, clicks etc but if you look at the comments/likes on her posts she does pretty well from an advertisers perspective and will be able to charge big money. Brands love influencers because it's such cheap real estate for them. They can get their product in front of thousands of people for much less than if they paid for TV/print/outdoor space. I have nothing against influencers who create genuinely engaging content day in and day out, fair play to them because it's an art! But there is something so lazy and disingenuous about Louise and her ad-saturated feed. She's there for one thing only at this point and that's the money which isn't why we follow her.

If she was given enough of a mortgage to buy a decent house then she would have done that. She was probably given enough for something that would require a little fixing up and care but I don’t think something like that would suit the image she has created for herself. She has notions galore
Oh yeah, we're talking mansion like Suzanne or Pippa and nothing else will do I'd say

Her placement of where she puts 'AD' and 'SP' always seems to be the colour of the background and in the corner of the video! And wasn't she on the radio a while back talking about transparency?! Seriously she gets away with murder!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To be honest, she’s not on 400k or anything like it. And banks are conservative so they’ll only take income that’s constant. Like a contract with a brand with x amount per annum
Most of her other #ad or #sp are one offs with free gifts and small money
I’d say she’s on 80/90k

Reactions: 2
Most of her other #ad or #sp are one offs with free gifts and small money
You're forgetting or ignoring affiliate links. She posts several of those every single day. There's no way to know how much she's making from them total but she's obviously not doing it because she loves the products, since most of them are never seen again

Last edited:
As someone who has gone through the mortgage process recently during covid-19, the paper work, proof of work, permeancy, health care is endless. Bank statements up until the day we drew day mortgage- gone are the days of be good for the 6 months leading up 😉 then go mental on your credit card!! They are watching everything and also what industry you are in!

I may be wrong but i can't get my head around loopy louise getting a house. Unless house is being gifted by parents.

Reactions: 4
Agreed, I’ve just gone through the mortgage process and banks were incredibly strict for the last year given covid uncertainty. They wouldn’t take any of my bonus into account despite signed letters from my boss saying I was getting it in full until it had actually been paid and I could show it on my payslip. To be fair, I was looking for an exemption to the 3.5 limit which I got but I’ve heard the same from other friends going through the process. Also my approval is 12 months, not 6.

You're forgetting or ignoring affiliate links. She posts several of those every single day. There's no way to know how much she's making from them total but she's obviously not doing it because she loves the products, since most of them are never seen again
Affiliate links are the Brand Contracts that are the only constant
The free food and gifts aren’t income

Just off for a hike in an all white outfit... for the gram!! 😂 would love to see the genuine hill walker reactions when they come across Malibu Barbie out on the trails today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see maeve maddens post at some bloggers going around in crop tops and shorts when it's freezing out. Could have been a comment on anyone but only person I could think of was louise!

Reactions: 7
The outfit pic in the wardrobe door mirror you can barely see because of all the extra design over the mirror. She didn't think that one through did she 😂

• Haha
Affiliate links are the Brand Contracts that are the only constant
Affiliate links and brand contracts are different. Brand contracts are the sponsored posts, where an influencer gets paid €X amount by a brand to make a post/story about a specific product. The influencer is working directly with the company. They should be tagged #ad or #sp.

Affiliate links are when the influencer posts a swipe up or a link to a product and they get a commission (usually 5-10%) whenever someone clicks through their link and buys something from the website. They should be tagged #af or #affiliate but of course Louise does her best to hide tags. The influencer isn't working with the company directly, they just post links to whatever they like and make money from any purchases. It requires almost no work so it’s perfect for lazy Louise. And very lucrative.

Just saw Megan had a picture of them up on her stories from yesterday, i think it’s sometimes strange that Louise doesn’t repost them to hers, most people would

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.