Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sorry but this is such a bullshit, deflective response from louise. You arent qualified to speak about nutrition, ok sure fair enough, but then do your due diligence on the people that you do lives with that claim to be "experts". she has become such a lazy, self absorbed twit that really sees no error in her ways.

Reactions: 19
That doesn’t really matter. No amount of context can change the fact that the advice is incorrect, and has the potential to do harm. Anyone with an already fragile relationship would be triggered by thinking that root veg are bad and full of sugar. EDs can be triggered by the simplest comments and an endocrinologist should be well aware of her duty of care. This isn’t her first rodeo demonising foods and creating food stigma.
I followed her when she lived in New York, as I would have been in New York often and thought she might have posted some cool places to go. Quickly unfollowed when I realised how vacuous and boring she was, plus the treatment of Cooper. Dip in and out of this thread, and popping on and seeing all this, has made me all the more glad I unfollowed. As an ED sufferer at one point I avoided carrots for 2 years thinking they were full of sugar. This is dangerous territory, and she didn’t even address it. Cop yourself on, entitled silly witch

Reactions: 19
I assume unless they are buying in cash that they would struggle to get a big mortgage for instaperfect house or posh address. Louise is single so would only get 3.5 times her income. Also she would have to declare the tax on her income which would be a lot.

Let’s say her income was 120k and her expenses were 15k for the year. This income is purely based on the fees that she is paid and not any free merchandise or samples or brand ambassador stuff like a car etc. She would need to invoice pr companies for her work and it wouldn’t be cash in hand. Also she would need to be VAT registered if she was above a certain income. I am assuming that she is self employed and not trading through a company. She would be paying around €41k in Tax so a disposable income of around €63k. And consider the amount of designer stuff she buys and also expensive Moët. It’s easy to see how she wouldn’t be able to buy in cash and would need to get a mortgage.

https://lickd.co/blog/social-salary-calculator this seems like an interesting tool to guage what you can earn based on your following. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...llowers-youd-need-earn-living-influencer.html

She really is such a pathetic individual and the most basic person around. Any trend that is somewhat fashionable she jumps on purely for the PR - like you know she just travelled to Herbert Park to get a picture with the Cherry Blossom trees! Zero imagination, zero integrity, zero brain

Reactions: 13
She’s doling out a cut, copy, paste response to comments on Twitter only because she can’t delete them. And the response itself is taking zero accountability for anything. Is it too much to ask that she shows an ounce of integrity by addressing it on the platform where she gave this absolute cretin a voice? I unfollowed a few weeks ago & I’m really hoping a number of people follow suit after this fiasco.

Reactions: 9
And then everyone saying 'fair play' for PMing back and coming on with a copy and paste Twitter responses. That is how LOW the bar is set for influencer accountability. That not getting blocked, getting a reply and seeing a copy and paste reply on Twitter fixes the issue. She should be mortified and come on her stories saying as much. On the flip slide she will host an Instalive with these folks which will be evidence-based.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I listened to a podcast the other day by a dietician or nutritionalist or something like that with a valid scientific degree and they said a study by the uni of Glasgow said that the healthy foods tips, what I eat in a day etc that instagrammers give out, 8 times out of 9 is incorrect.
Youths are SO IMPRESSIONABLE, even young adults and even every single female regardless of age who has had negative thoughts about their body and food will try anything to feel good about themselves, the wrong kind of information with an audience so big could have serious serious lasting effects on a young adult and I genuinely hope that won't be the case.
Louise I'm sure isn't the only instagrammer out there to be guilty of giving misleading nutritional advise but in general it needs to stop.

Reactions: 7
I bought a pair of lounge wear she suggested yonks ago and the absolute shape of it. It was the most ill fitted poor quality thing I've seen in my life 😝 So Ive never trusted her since. Not at all surprised about the bad diet advice!

Reactions: 7
She's an absolute dope, plain and simple. The stupid reels, playing up to being a dumb pretty blonde, constant ads for everything and anything. Clearly does no research into anything she promotes/helps promote (e.g Canada goose) now has somebody on spouting nonsense claiming to be a nutritional expert and when called out deletes all traces and we'll all pretend nothing happened.
Tattle is needed because it's such an unregulated platform. Every Tom Dick and Harry is an Insta hun these days. No integrity or authenticity from any of them, no accountability either, ya duck up then just delete, block, ignore.
Like she posed infront of her free Merc with a couple of bags of food for a charity that helps people that have nothing, ever since that howler nothing she does truly surprises me!!!

Reactions: 23
This isn't the first dumb blonde moment where she's done and reverse and delete? Wasn't there something with her gifted car outside food shelter where she was dropping off food?? There was something else too. It's Classic Cooney 101, delete and everyone will forget!

Reactions: 9
I don't know the background of the talk, outside of the clips I saw. Fair enough she made an error having that lady on, but the least she could do is own up to it. I'm so sick of seeing Louise and other influencers get away with everything.

It’s another reminder of how unregulated instagram is. Funny the influencers want regulations to protect them against all the trolls but where is the protection from their lies/false information etc.

Reactions: 22
she has addressed it on twitter apologized and said she is not a nutritionist, she has said the talk was about skin and said she kept trying too sway the conversation back too that

Reactions: 1
She's an absolute dope, plain and simple. The stupid reels, playing up to being a dumb pretty blonde, constant ads for everything and anything. Clearly does no research into anything she promotes/helps promote (e.g Canada goose) now has somebody on spouting nonsense claiming to be a nutritional expert and when called out deletes all traces and we'll all pretend nothing happened.
Tattle is needed because it's such an unregulated platform. Every Tom Dick and Harry is an Insta hun these days. No integrity or authenticity from any of them, no accountability either, ya duck up then just delete, block, ignore.
Like she posed infront of her free Merc with a couple of bags of food for a charity that helps people that have nothing, ever since that howler nothing she does truly surprises me!!!

🤣 Remember it was internationals Women’s day and she shared a pic of Margaret thatcher 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
she has addressed it on twitter apologized and said she is not a nutritionist, she has said the talk was about skin and said she kept trying too sway the conversation back too that
I think she should have made the apology on the platform she put it on. Not as many followers on twitter ad she does on the gram. Also someone could have watched the video and now it's gone. No accountability from Louise, to say "hey i uploaded a video the other day but in hindsight don't feel it's right and unsuitable for my audience." Louise is the ultimate avoider and zero accountability. They can all pull the tit of "i don't like confrontation so I just delete it". I'd have more respect for someone owning it.

Reactions: 20
Do you genuinely think this was an adequate response from her? Copy and pasting a half assed explanation on Twitter? She is a coward and has no integrity. She gets away with everything with a click of a button but yet preaches all this 'be kind' shite. Total gobshite

Reactions: 16
Do you genuinely think this was an adequate response from her? Copy and pasting a half assed explanation on Twitter? She is a coward and has no integrity. She gets away with everything with a click of a button but yet preaches all this 'be kind' shite. Total gobshite
I never said it was an adequate response I just pointed out she has addressed it!!

It’s another reminder of how unregulated instagram is. Funny the influencers want regulations to protect them against all the trolls but where is the protection from their lies/false information etc.
Excellent point. Please protect me from all of these people criticising me but when it’s their turn to address a duck up I’m sure they’re delighted there is no regulations making them face up to their mistakes, and so can just delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.