Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Louise posting cringe reels on the gram and definitely accidentally on purpose dropping hints of a new man.

Reactions: 15
100% has a new man... can’t tell if she’s too brain dead to know she’s doing it or too sly thinking she has one over on her followers. Inclined to believe the latter

Reactions: 10
Coopers second mom hasn’t seem to have taken him in a long time.. a situation I will never ever understand

Reactions: 15
100% has a new man... can’t tell if she’s too brain dead to know she’s doing it or too sly thinking she has one over on her followers. Inclined to believe the latter
Must show sneaky bits to get lots of free hotel nights once lockdown is over!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Coopers second mom hasn’t seem to have taken him in a long time.. a situation I will never ever understand
"What's there not to understand, he's 2 mother's and it works very well for us" she got very annoyed when asked about it few weeks back?

Lidl Louise 🤣🤣🤣 i can't 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
As a dog owner if I had a housemate who ‘ part owned ‘ my dog and she even suggested moving the dog to New York there would be uproar like I couldn’t even imagine it. This is on the second dog mom for allowing it because to be fair I think Louise is good to Cooper but even still, bringing a dog to the big bad city of New York he must have been petrified!!

Mad to know more oh mystery man too like I wonder could it possibly be red car guy.. perhaps he was just after free hotel stays and easy shags 😂😂😂 Poor Lidl Louise now though having to share Louise with a man, as if her back wasn’t pushed up the wall enough already 💁🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was wondering how they decide when each of them gets him! If it was my dog I would want pics of him everyday. I would be ringing constantly for updates. You can tell Louise loves dogs. I would hate to separated from my little girl. I don’t know how they do it.

Reactions: 2
When would you say was the last time Louise spent money? Everything on her IG seems to be an ad and she constantly is hinting for things on her wishlist... And getting them. It's infuriating.

Reactions: 7
Just saw another influencer share that Instagram has prioritised reels over any other form of content, so they have a greater reach and longer life span = reason for sudden burst of reels from Louise. It's all about the $$$ no matter how cringeworthy they are 😬

Reactions: 14
Just saw another influencer share that Instagram has prioritised reels over any other form of content, so they have a greater reach and longer life span = reason for sudden burst of reels from Louise. It's all about the $$$ no matter how cringeworthy they are 😬
Good to know! Will be expecting more from the others 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm disappointed in Louise. I contacted her some weeks back complimented her and also made a suggestion for a vlog. I never got any reply or an acknowledgment the least I would have expected!

Reactions: 5
I'm disappointed in Louise. I contacted her some weeks back complimented her and also made a suggestion for a vlog. I never got any reply or an acknowledgment the least I would have expected!
What did you compliment her on?

Yeah its not like she has anything better to be doing - she could schedule some time to respond to people during her 'hectic' days. Its all take and no give with Louise

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.