Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise is so cringe I am actually not able, the reel is hilarious. The girl has neither an ounce of coolness or sexiness god love her!!πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is not. She is just cringeworthy. Not an ounce of sex appeal god love her
She's just so stiff - like she is very conscious of being watched. Even in clips of her dancing on nights out she looks so awkward - stick to the photos Louise....

Reactions: 3
The pout makes me cringe the big duh head on her. Also her taps in that reel are ever so slightly behind the beat, it’s all so cringe

Reactions: 5
The sweater reel!Louise you are not 10 years of age! Stop pulling those stupid pouty faces and miming to tik toks!!! Can someone just sit her down and tell her to stop being such an idiot, get a real job and hop skip and jump into the reality!

Frightening that at 30 something years of age she's doing this tit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m dead. 🀣🀣🀣 I know videos are slowly taking over insta as they have better engagement but I’m howling at Louise’s sad effort.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if her management is making her do them? She can't actually think they look good can she? You'd think one of her non Insta hun friends would have a word...

Reactions: 2
Oh jeeez, I mean these reels are so pointless anyway, but if you're gonna do them at least mime in time to the song and move in time to the music - Louise does neither :oops:

Reactions: 5
I think it just shows the desperation now for a lot of them, money and jobs have to be drying up. They can’t show their nice holidays and nights out, only so many outfits or inspo quotes they can post. All of them are just so boring now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.