Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tough time for the instahuns who have no other redeemable side hustle, skill
job or career outside the grid and stories.

How is Lou going to keep this going well into 2022?
Must be seriously exhausting and boring?
My brain would be gone to mush.

Reactions: 7
Guys we forget how long this takes! Like making a reel it a tik tok takes it out of you! Putting on clothes, taking them off, fixing your hair!

I'd say Louise is hoping to marry rich and not have to work! Cause with the amount of tit she's putting in the internet i don't know what serious employer would hire her!!!

I love limerick reshared Louises reel on Instagram with laughing emojis, I wonder are they taking the piss out of her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love limerick reshared Louises reel on Instagram with laughing emojis, I wonder are they taking the piss out of her😂
I hope they are taking the piss out of her, she deserves that! The girl is embarrassing.. she probably didn’t lose a bet at all and was only delighted to go out in the dress probably hoping someone will see her. She is so uninteresting, bore off Louise

Reactions: 5
I stopped following her months ago but after reading here had to go look at these reels. Actually worse than I thought!! Whoever said about her coming out from behind the tree like a horror movie 😂😂😂 and her hair looks like a wig in the ball gown one..... a bad wig at that

• Haha
Trying to be inventive with the cock and bull I lost a bet so she can justify flouncing around looking for attention! Dose.
Exactly! Losing a bet would be walking around with a beard drawn on or wearing 20 jumpers like the michelin man!

Reactions: 4
She did in her a*se lose a bet 😂 I’d have way more respect for her owning the reel being honest she wanted to get glam / get some attention - looks like more of a gobshite pretending she had to post it:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
You need 4 players to play 30 seconds. Sport in the background. We’re not fools 😅 Jesus what an eejit.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she must have blew games night with Megan off for some bush drinking with her Valentine!

• Haha
I wonder is there any way of picking up the ludo board and knocking them both out with it in 1 swift movement?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.