Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhill

I did unfortunately. She'd rather be sick than experience heartbreak :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ "knock on wood"
Also saying she doesnt feel the need to address things and people call her out for it..umm ya Louise because you sell to the public and should be held accountable like any brand? Im really shocked her housemate works in PR with this attitude 😂

Reactions: 16

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Has she not got that “Friday feeling” every day she wakes up? Sure every day is the same for her. Doesn’t have to get up to go to work like the rest of us. I wish my main aim every morning was to try get a yoga or Pilates class done.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s plugging Caudalie skincare, wasn’t she promoting number 7 skincare the other day? She has zero integrity. Most of her posts on her feed are ads and she has at least one ad every day on her stories. She’s cute out

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Does anyone think their grocery shopping looks shite? The ‘so ironic’ grocery food haul where she shows us what’s in the fridge is ridiculous, and there’s actually feck all in it! 4 little tea cakes in a row on one of the fridge shelves. 🤦‍♀️🙄
Who are the dopes asking for a grocery haul 🙄 that receipt was a mile long yet they got shit all. Enough for about 3 days of dinners? Also makes me very uncomfortable seeing the meat on the top shelf of the fridge.. it goes on the bottom!

Pearl1506

“Her new apartment“ ffs....She’s renting.
The end.

meghan scares me 😆😆😆
Social media star... What exactly makes her a star? Con woman more like it.

Can influencing please die off on 2021? It's a joke at this stage.

Summersunday

ffs she’s walking Cooper in the Phoenix park which is NOT WITHIN 5KM OF HAROLDS CROSS. I am
So SICK of influencers doing whatever they want it is infuriating!!!

rhill

What Canada Goose gate? Probably missed that

Where is her new apt btw? It kinda seems everything is within her 5km....
Re: Canada Goose, Louise posted a collaboration pic in a Canada Goose jacket a few weeks back - a company known for animal cruelty. She got slaughtered (sorry) in the comments and instead of addressing it like a good PR person would recommend, she deleted the post in the same way that she has deleted the Mercedes ad aka. charity post. She shows zero accountability for her actions and seems to get away with everything just by deleting posts/comments.

• Angry

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her overlined lips in the “before” photo of her eyebrows 😂😂 very subtle there Louise! Jesus Christ girl. Why does she remind me of Liz mc Donald from Corrie?!

• Haha

Eilis117

Very surprised to see her promoting Canada goose as she's such an animal lover🤔
It's one of the cruelest brands out there and there has been so much publicity about that. I had already unfollowed her but was still dipping in and out every now and then, but honestly that's it for me if she's promoting Canada Goose. She probably loves her dogs but sees every other animal as a commodity. She's such an airhead she doesn't seem to have an opinion or view about anything that means anything other than what she's paid to say.

Good thing Dyson gifted Louise that extra large vacuum, you know, because of all that vast floor space she has to look after :rolleyes::unsure:

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s one of the worst for ads. She has about three a day on her stories and her grid is full of ads. She has no loyalty either and she seems to take everything she is offered, regardless of conflict of interest with other brands. She seems to get away with it too

Miss_cici

Riveting content today asking her followers which way to place her bathmat on the floor.

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
I take huge issue with the amount of stuff that is gifted to influencers and it is not from a place of jealousy, i thought at first maybe was I jealous did a begrudge someone getting something that i would have to pay for and it's genuinely not.bugs the life out of me someone getting something for free and then promoting it, not highlighting its been given for free?? Getting some products (revitalash) for free which is in excess of $100 and then trying to suggest your opinion hasn't being altered or tainted by the fact that theyre free??? And then the "I'd buy again"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooo "you'd buy" you didn't buy the first time??? Remember??

And not having to pay tax on gifted or pr items??

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jesus who doesn’t know how to throw together a Thai curry. It’s not even a “recipe” when you use a paste, you’d swear she was making it from scratch and the instructions are on the side of the jar 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe she has been living away from home for 10+ years and has to message her “mom” to ask how to make this?

Reactions: 15

TeaPleaseMM466

I agree but to an extent. Retinol is an extremely strong ingredient and if promoting it and representing a brand, they should be more specific. If it's general moisturizers / creams etc then grand but 3 or 4 if them were pushing that boots retinol product with limited guidance. The brands should be giving the influencers a script when promoting to ensure it covers best practice for something like retinol so responsibility lies with both...

I personally do my skincare research and obsess over it but so many young ones (like my sis) are just naiive and don't know any better, I certainly didn't in my 20s.

Limmy91

I’m listening to the Q&A.. genuinely thought she was going to nod off mid sentence a few times. She has to have the most boring voice I’ve ever heard. There is absolutely no enthusiasm when she speaks. She’d give the priest on Fr Ted with the boring voice a run for his money
Father Stone 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

daddygoose35

VIP Member
She did actually say she was hoping to buy in the next year so the mortgage stuff is of interest to her too. She must have been asked to work with the mortgage broker .
Things like mortgages aren’t something influencers should be promoting. Like imagine buying a house that needs doing up or an apartment and saying I was influenced by Louise Cooney. They aren’t a good example for people buying their first place.

Their financial situation is completely different to 90% of people as they don’t have to pay for most of their stuff. They won’t mention if their parents are helping out with it either.

rhill

I actually have to remind myself that Louise has moved out of home a few times before - no one cares about your new butter container or a grocery haul!!

• Haha