Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savager3

She bought wrong food items some bread, the ham where you get about 20 slices for a euro and some yogurt drinks coz that will do for them won’t it and the sheep think she’s amazing with her 2 shopping bags with 3 items in each bag practically hidden down the side, when this post was clearly about showing off the car. She has no clue. She’ll get a load of free food for the weekend from restaurants with the “looking for diy takeaways”, shes prob seen likes of sosue get those diy burger boxes, and now she’s in Dublin she fancies some herself, all the free shit she gets and she manages about €10 worth of food that she prob got free anyway with the €10 off dunnes voucher 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Comeonnowgurl

Kinda feel sorry for her, she isn’t the sharpest and didn’t mean any harm. But it is her job at the end of the day, hopefully the tone deaf message has gotten through to her and she stops showing off all her gifts etc when people are struggling, after all we just passed Blue Monday 🙄

Peppy23

Off out for a walk in a white tracksuit that has a crop top.. and she’s wearing a hat 🙄 is she’s 14 years old?

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Yeah if I was in a flatshare I'd like to have the kitchen separate from the living room tbh. Open plan like that is a bitch unless you're happy to live in each other's pockets. But I'm an antisocial bitch so there's that.

• Haha

Lulu235

So Louise was in Home Store & More, Brown Thomas & Dunnes today, and that’s just what she’s revealed on her stories. 🤯🤯 Does she not watch the news and know what’s going on at the moment? These trips to multiple shops are hardly necessary when she could have ordered everything online. But everything has to be instant for Louise - no time to wait for online delivery!

wotzsnots

Louise: on a mission to visit every town in Ireland during a pandemic and stay in a different hotel 3 nights a week!
Also Louise: sorry for the hotel spam, I dont get out much

• Haha
  • Angry
Their ages in comparison to their lifestyle doesn’t bother me (where I’m from, many people, myself included suffer from “Peter Pan syndrome”, although my friends and I all have traditional full-time jobs 😅). It’s their lack of common sense. Their knowledge of how to do the simplest things for themselves at home seem extremely rudimentary and amateur.

I was actually feeling second hand embarrassment for Louise when she posted the bland looking burger & chips; she’s an influencer w/ over 200K followers, I would expect something more impressive looking even if she isn’t a food blogger.

Prinsdee

Seen Louise in a Dublin hotel yesterday checking in.. not a mention of being in Dublin on her IG yesterday

• Wow
  • Angry

Frogstomper

The problem with influencers overall is you're meant to aspire to/want what they have. Now the holidays, free stays away here there and everywhere are gone you're left to rely on your personality and ingenuity to keep people watching. You have to think outside the box to keep people engaged. If you have the personality of a limp sock like Lou you're screwed. All you have is showing free stuff and being pretty. A lot of people are over that when they've lost jobs, are worried about losing their houses or are just barely coping with everything going on.

• Haha

bagofcans

She's getting furniture made for her bedroom in a rental?! Seriously!! 🙄
Does anyone else think it’s odd that she’s making out as if she has bought the apartment but it’s actually a rental. Like she’s going on about mortgages as if she’s bloody Warren Buffett

• Haha

Limmy91

I know it shouldn't annoy me but it does. Just get married for God sake. The day is about marriage and a commitment to your partner, the party is just a bonus. I can't imagine being that vein about a bloody dress. She had changed the wedding to September so it would be 3 months which isn't exactly a week after the due date.

She'll probably have another 3 hen parties too. Pisses me off.

I'm saying this as a bride who got married this year during the pandemic so I do have a leg to stand on 😅

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't think you should be relying on these people to educate you about how to use skin products? Half of them probably don't even know themselves. Do people really not look up what a product is and how to use it before purchasing? Or even read the description on the website before purchasing? Don't think you can blame Louise and co. for that lack of thought.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That was like my second dinner at about 8pm on chrimbo day when I’ve already eaten my dinner earlier on and I’m trying to be sparse and leave some of it for the next day and be conscious that I’ll be having sambos in an hour. No gravy no spuds get lost

• Wow
  • Haha

wotzsnots

'Off to do our first food shop... the excitement'

Fuck right off you gowls. Theyre made for eachother.
Jesus I know Louise didnt like living alone, but would you be arsed being joined at the hip with a roommate at her age? Having your meals together, food shopping together (although she'll probably rope this one into cooking all her food for her like when she was at home).. next it will be matching PJS

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Complaining about the queue for Dunnes and how she hasn’t seen it so bad since March. Ah here it’s clear her mom had been doing all the shopping for Louise. That queue isn’t even that bad and they’ve been like that for the last few months now. A steady flow of people moving quickly dripping in and out of the shop. It’s clear she hasn’t set foot inside a supermarket in months

The roommate seems an absolute ejit. What’s worse than one Louise, two Louises! Two spanners in their late twenties thinking they’re amazing because the did a food shop in Dunnes
Nail on head .. what’s worse than one louise - 2 Louise’s !! Ha ha .. she’s like a bargain basement version of louise cooney ! Ha ha

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s a total gobshite. My brother used to follow her because he fancied her but said over Christmas he unfollowed her because she’s a pain in the hole and looks like a weird bird 😂

I’d say she’s raging she has to keep up this book club shite now she’s going to be a Dublin hun. You can tell she’s allergic to the whole thing and keeping it going

• Haha

ela87

Chatty Member
Of course the Heineken 0 is spon con..should have known. They ate behaving like two daft teenagers on a leaving cert holiday....christ what age is she...

Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
You don’t have any worthy advice to offer Louise. You’re just lucky that despite being one of the most boring people on the planet, you’re okay to look at and so brands throw money at you to sell impressionable people shit. That’s the long and short if it. You get paid loads for doing sweet fuck all. Anything you have to say is irrelevant because you make more money shilling spotlight and fake tan and shoving AFs down our throats than most people do in a year. What can she possibly have to say that might be helpful to people who want to buy. Flog more tan? Sell your soul? Lash up a few #afs? Dress like a cheerleader? Get real hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 14