Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shhh2403

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I was under the impression that Louise is not actually from a well-off family, but she just splurges on random stuff using her influencer earnings? Judging from her Limerick ig stories, her family home seems pretty average, probably why she’s bored moved to Dublin and spends money on a ton of random hauls.
I think her family own or have something to do with Tipperary water or Finches drinks company.

Reactions: 2

rhill

Anyone know where she used to live in Dublin before NYC?
She used to live with Chloe Townsend in a fab house in Dublin. Would've liked to see Louise go back to NY and give it another go but looks like that aint happening now 😂

rhill

Not a prude but Louise's pic with the robe is a bit raunchy no ? :p Considering her target audience is women in their mid to late twenties haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I seen somebody ask Maeve Madden about an Irish influencer stealing her work out ideas, anybody know who this could be!?

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Wonder if her management is making her do them? She can't actually think they look good can she? You'd think one of her non Insta hun friends would have a word...

Fitzytour

I love limerick reshared Louises reel on Instagram with laughing emojis, I wonder are they taking the piss out of her😂

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
I just googled it and it says $41m. There’s no chance in hell she’s worth close to that. She getsa couple of grand at most per post. Who’s paying her these vast sums? Primark?

there’s no doubt she’s making a nice few bob but nothing to set you up for life
Ok it was ages ago I googled it and something came up to say she was worth €5million. No way she could be worth $41million

rhill

Raging i missed it too 🤣 looks like people are calling her out on her latest post though

• Haha

Lulu235

Woeful presentation! Jesus they don't have a clue about food between the pair of them 🙈
Came on here to say that! It looks awful - the chunks of beef are so big they’re practically steaks! Couldn’t they copy the picture in the cookbook for presentation?