Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wotzsnots

She may have been mortgage approved but no way is that approval going to still be valid by the time shes saying she'll be starting the house hunting. The world will be even more different by then id say too so good look getting another one. Plus, by saying 'mortgage approved' shes letting on that shes pretty much got the funds in the bag...you need a property to get that far ffs!! If she has anything, she has an Approval in Principle and id bet money theres a rake of conditions she'd have to meet before getting anywhere near an official approval.
Exactly, it's only AIP and that will only last 6 months, whereas she seems to think she can wait for another year or two. And says she'll do a Q&A for someone who said she doesnt know much about buying yet? 🙄

Reactions: 2

Keggsy

Chatty Member
What is that filter she just used in the “dress up or cozy” Insta story ? Doesn’t even look like her

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Also saying she doesnt feel the need to address things and people call her out for it..umm ya Louise because you sell to the public and should be held accountable like any brand? Im really shocked her housemate works in PR with this attitude 😂
Yeah addressing it only makes the backlash worse 🤷🏼‍♀️

not_influenced

VIP Member
Think someone said it on another thread, the content being thrown out by some is really showing how bland their lives are without events!!

Cagney77

Lol just seen Georgie Crawford bringing out a v similar water bottle as Denise Kenny Byrne 🤣

I don’t think you scrolled back far enough
lol! I scrolled back a bit more and see she’s wearing a giant bow for her Halloween costume so not sure if that’s what you’re referring to? I stopped after that; way too much content to filter through. She doesn’t wear them often, but animal prints on her are a no-go. That jumpsuit next to the tree was so weird...I can appreciate animal detailing here and there (ie those croc embossed boots from Paris Texas which every other fash blogger wears, which I actually like) but a head to toe look in such an unflattering silhouette? Oh no girl pack that away. Also, same with the ruffle skirts/tennis skirts; they’re super dated and not flattering on a grown woman.

jenn00

Yeah the smarter influencers have branched out and created their own brands, products or stuff like that. They have basically diversified. Louise baffles me... She doesn't even put effort into her content.

It will be super interesting to see what happens to these washed up influencers down the line cos unfortunately we live in a very ageist society, especially for women.
She has plans to launch a brand https://tattle.life/threads/19920/