Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisyboo72

Did anyone else notice she recommended it gals podcast? Don’t have much real opinion on them but I know there always in controversy so found it a bit random

Reactions: 1

Henearne129

I seen somebody ask Maeve Madden about an Irish influencer stealing her work out ideas, anybody know who this could be!?
traytraycolcol it is! Copied all her workouts and tried to copy a plan style thing but hers is awful. Only a few a day.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
In fairness I paid €1000 a month to share a 2bed apartment wit no extras she has it was basic!no gym etc. I then moved to Dundalk n what you get der for your money is way more than Dublin! Dublin a piss take rent wise it’s diabolical!
Ive also left Dublin!

You wouldn't miss it that much!

wotzsnots

Of course she should inform people on how to use it properly. Retinol is an active product and so isn’t any old skincare. You could damage your skin if you applied it incorrectly and/or didn’t use SPF the next day. If she was at all decent at her job, she would demonstrate using it and showing how much/little she uses and where she avoids using it on her face. Showing it to us after she has used it by just holding up the packaging and saying “such a difference”, helps nobody! But I don’t think she even knows herself how to use it as she said she had a massive reaction to it at the start. And that’s what happens when these companies rely on people with the intelligence of a goldfish to flog their products. When advertising something active like retinol you have to assume your audience knows nothing about it and if they’re buying it on your recommendation the onus is on you to describe how to use it
Exactly, its the same with every type of advertising, anyone promoting the product should take responsibility for representing the brand and give a warning about misuse, side effects, etc. Not just 'I'm loving this, such a difference, swipe up k tnx'

Nak20

She’s plugging Caudalie skincare, wasn’t she promoting number 7 skincare the other day? She has zero integrity. Most of her posts on her feed are ads and she has at least one ad every day on her stories. She’s cute out
Tried that no 7. Burnt the face off me and only used once.

sarahrogers

Hardly any different than commenting on everything else that’s in every other thread on Tattle. 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you’re offended just move on and don’t reply.
I'm not offended, I actually think it's the opposite and the person who commented on it is obviously offended! I think the potential impact of the comment is what's making me comment as you could give the girl an eating disorder?

rhill

Do ye think Audrey Hamilton and Georgie Crawford try to out do each other on their Insta stories? Are we going to start an Audrey Hamilton thread. I don’t know how.
Started a thread on her here :) (This is my first time)

Pugmul

What did she end up doing with all her stuff in NY? And does anyone know if she could've gone back?

CNK

What's the deal with Char Casey, who is she or what does she do. And does she ever smile!?? I've only seen her on the other NY bloggers pages and she always looks super pissed off😄
Yeah! Have always wondered the same!

Ailte

VIP Member
Well she's definitely a spoilt entitled middle class girl, I don't know about rich but who cares.. it's the attitude.

Yeah I'd say the housemate is doing very little actual WFH. The pandemic has really shown up people with pointless jobs 😂
It sure has!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣