Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Off out for a walk in a white tracksuit that has a crop top.. and she’s wearing a hat 🙄 is she’s 14 years old?
Be awful if Cooper were to shake all over her after running through a muddy puddle... (My dog would definitely do this if I were stupid brave enough to wear a white trackie walking the dog!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As sick as I am over “apology videos” or posts, the least she can do is own up to it and acknowledge that her post was done in poor taste. Like someone else mentioned, it looked like an ad for Mercedes at first 🙈

Rosielite

Chatty Member
Jees she was terrible on the glow up.. she has no personality or opinion of her own
That whole episode was a disaster. Louise is so boring, Vicki loves the sound of her own voice, and poor Valerie is done with it all because she's quitting Stellar.

Ailte

VIP Member
I know it shouldn't annoy me but it does. Just get married for God sake. The day is about marriage and a commitment to your partner, the party is just a bonus. I can't imagine being that vein about a bloody dress. She had changed the wedding to September so it would be 3 months which isn't exactly a week after the due date.

She'll probably have another 3 hen parties too. Pisses me off.

I'm saying this as a bride who got married this year during the pandemic so I do have a leg to stand on 😅
Fair play. More power to you, respect for anyone who did. Also can see how people who had the big day planned wanted to postpone but as the year went on I think going ahead was a fair option. A lot are more concerned about the wedding than the marriage.

Reactions: 2
I'm not offended, I actually think it's the opposite and the person who commented on it is obviously offended! I think the potential impact of the comment is what's making me comment as you could give the girl an eating disorder?
Ok. That’s your view, I disagree.

And that’s the beauty of Tattle! ✌🏻

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I presume she won't be getting a 1 bed so will be paying more for the extra.. It says it all that they have the disposable income to spare for high rents!!
If i heard it correctly, on the glow up (i was putting colour in my hair, so listening slightly absent mindedly) I think she said she was going to have a room mate

Blobpy

Can someone start a thread on Chloe Boucher if possible, I don’t have the privileges to start one

Adeline

Considering you'd pay a grand for a bedsit in Dublin 1 I'm not surprised at the price of a luxury rental!

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I totally see your point. And yes, the onus is on the customer to educate themselves. Nevertheless, if she is being paid by Boots to advertise a retinol, she should talk about more than just the fact that it’s on offer. As with everything else she does, it’s half-arsed.
Yes that is true, it's typical Louise with the blank stare and bare minimum. And like another poster said, it would be great if the brands gave them a little script on how to use a product that not everyone is familiar with. It can be so confusing trying to figure it all out for loads of different products 😩. Hope they don't start shilling vitamin A products without a warning for pregnant ladies!

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Will someone start a thread on Chloe Boucher. Did anyone see the amount of packaging in her hallway yesterday from deliveries? Absolutely obscene
I’d love to start one but not sure how ? I wonder how she makes a living at all, she doesn’t do enough content to justify having it as a full time job, like what does she do with her time apart from opening PR packages and crushing cardboard into her green bin ??

wrtysaed

Stretch gone wrong on her "Favourite time of the week grocery shopping" story! Look at her right thumb and leg!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha