Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
Why would you spend so much on furniture when the apartment already came fully furnished? It's a pretty small living area and is starting to look cluttered!
She mentioned the couch isn’t that comfortable. Looks it! Such a pair of doses! The spiel about the ‘pouffffffffe’! For fox sake!!

Reactions: 2

jenn00

So Louise was in Home Store & More, Brown Thomas & Dunnes today, and that’s just what she’s revealed on her stories. 🤯🤯 Does she not watch the news and know what’s going on at the moment? These trips to multiple shops are hardly necessary when she could have ordered everything online. But everything has to be instant for Louise - no time to wait for online delivery!
Click and collect may be closed for non essential retail from tomorrow. She mentioned she is waiting for her TV to be delivered and I presume she will get some furniture delivered as well.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Would love an Audrey Hamilton one too, im an artist who actually has to work to get customers
Do ye think Audrey Hamilton and Georgie Crawford try to out do each other on their Insta stories? Are we going to start an Audrey Hamilton thread. I don’t know how.

New-Yark

Do PR teams not do their research? Why are Tommy H sending her jackets after the Canada Goose fiasco?

Sineadgorza

I'm surprised she was allowed hang it up, normally in rentals like that you can't hammer in nails, etc to hang anything. But I suppose it's one rule for Louise and one for everyone else 🙄
I'd say she got permission and said she would leave it behind.. she hasn't hung the smaller prints and she most likely won't have room for that wherever she ends up buying.

Limmy91

Agreed, I'm the same, we couldn't get married on our original date but went with the second one back in October. I actually loved our smaller wedding. I'd go as far as saying she planned the pregnancy, as someone mentioned she'd have to be looking at 2022 at least for the kind of wedding she would have planned. Is she around the same age as Louise? I find her very boring.
Yeah Louise said they met on their internship in NYC so the same age. Derv is about 28/29. I don't follow her though.

Congratulations on your wedding! We adored ours too. I was very lucky to get 50 guests and attended a wedding of 25 in October which was gorgeous.

Things like mortgages aren’t something influencers should be promoting. Like imagine buying a house that needs doing up or an apartment and saying I was influenced by Louise Cooney. They aren’t a good example for people buying their first place.

Their financial situation is completely different to 90% of people as they don’t have to pay for most of their stuff. They won’t mention if their parents are helping out with it either.
She did have a financial advisor/mortgage guy on a live awhile back , she not giving her own personal view it is from an actual qualified expert. I can see why they went with her as she has a large following and she is at the age where many start looking to buy.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
She may have been mortgage approved but no way is that approval going to still be valid by the time shes saying she'll be starting the house hunting. The world will be even more different by then id say too so good look getting another one. Plus, by saying 'mortgage approved' shes letting on that shes pretty much got the funds in the bag...you need a property to get that far ffs!! If she has anything, she has an Approval in Principle and id bet money theres a rake of conditions she'd have to meet before getting anywhere near an official approval.
We are all forgetting that possibly daddy had gone guarantor on the mortgage .. and daddy has no doubt given her the deposit ... she is not doing this alone !

CNK

I actually quite like most of her house, thought she did a really nice job on her kitchen but she has a big painting in her sitting room that is just god awful!

Reactions: 1