Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hate this woman. I loved her account when I first saw it but had a few interactions with her and she was vile

Reactions: 3
Really weirdly evasive in responses and quite sarcastic to super basic queries about where stuff was from, clearly had been ‘gifted’ and didn’t want to say

Reactions: 2
I can imagine that!
nothing I hate more on Instagram than an ‘influencer’ who gets above their station and thinks it’s okay to be rude to their followers. They seem to forget that’s the only reason they’re in that position!

nothing I hate more on Instagram than an ‘influencer’ who gets above their station and thinks it’s okay to be rude to their followers. They seem to forget that’s the only reason they’re in that position!
Oh, there are many who get above their station. Usually the ones who have far too much time (yet always ‘busy’) and far too much money (yet never self generated).

Reactions: 4
Today’s beg is for a log burner. Literary a story with a picture of her empty fireplace with the caption ‘wish I had a log burner here’. Just go and bloody well buy one then, like everyone else.

She is utterly distasteful, constantly begging yet clearly incredibly wealthy.

Reactions: 6
Today’s beg is for a log burner. Literary a story with a picture of her empty fireplace with the caption ‘wish I had a log burner here’. Just go and bloody well buy one then, like everyone else.

She is utterly distasteful, constantly begging yet clearly incredibly wealthy.
And constantly moans!!

Wardrobes incoming! ‘I’ve taken the ex for everything he’s got but I don’t have enough for some wardrobes!’

Reactions: 5
I’m can’t get over the fact she just doesn’t care how blatant the obvious begging is.

I bet within 6 weeks she will have a new lawn and that it’ll have cost her nothing,

I’m can’t get over the fact she just doesn’t care how blatant the obvious begging is.

I bet within 6 weeks she will have a new lawn and that it’ll have cost her nothing,
shall I send her a message saying it’s another blatant beg and make her produce another nasty “this is not a begging post” story? Hmm I think I will do it now

Reactions: 7
shall I send her a message saying it’s another blatant beg and make her produce another nasty “this is not a begging post” story? Hmm I think I will do it now
I’ve got an idea!

Let’s ask if people know of a house that can be converted, Who can do it, what furniture to put in it etc etc. Within 6 months we too will be living our best free like just like her 🤣

• Haha
Really weirdly evasive in responses and quite sarcastic to super basic queries about where stuff was from, clearly had been ‘gifted’ and didn’t want to say
I found her rude in my private contact with her too. She asked for advice and I gave her it a couple of times and she saw it and acknowledged it with words but didn’t once say thanks or anything. She’s a witch

Wahey! I got a mention for my ‘trolling’! I feel so privileged.

she blocked me so I can’t see my first message I sent her but it basically said and was very fair “if you want a landscaper why don’t you look for one LoCALLY instead of doing what is a blatant beg for freebies.You are obviously well off so put your hands in your pocket for once and support a business during these hard times. Or is this how the rich stay rich by never spending their own money”

1B61F409-1491-4ADF-A640-77ECF2E3BC1B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wahey! I got a mention for my ‘trolling’! I feel so privileged.

she blocked me so I can’t see my first message I sent her but it basically said and was very fair “if you want a landscaper why don’t you look for one LoCALLY instead of doing what is a blatant beg for freebies.You are obviously well off so put your hands in your pocket for once and support a business during these hard times. Or is this how the rich stay rich by never spending their own money”

View attachment 425929
Pmsl she's protesting a bit too much there. Pissed off that she's been caught out. She should be embarrassed, begging for stuff.

Just wait until the free log burner, rug and landscape gardener arrive and then we can have a good laugh. Woman’s a joke!