Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first started following home accounts I used to think wow these homes are stunning but the reality is it’s all a sham.

Yes the homes are stunning etc but these people literally beg for every stick of furniture. One account I follow today set up a go fund me to get a mortgage deposit.

I think I’m rather proud of working for what I have, and not begging or selling my life to gain freebies.
Go fund me page!!!!!

come on spill the beans! I want to read why they feel the need to have my money instead of anyone else out there that is finding these time difficult!

Reactions: 1
She mentioned wanting a rug for that area a couple of weeks back. ‘What does everyone think?’ Etc etc. Beggy bat!

When they say pr product, does that mean it is free?
you know it! She doesn’t put her hand in her pockets for anything and certainly not charity. I’ve just directed her to her thread on here.

Those sofas look worse than sitting on pallet furniture

Reactions: 3
Just came on here as I’m so furious these women basically getting stuff for free and furnishing their already ‘lovely’ houses by begging and selling to unsuspecting followers. And sticking tiny ‘prproduct’ that you can hardly see.
And if you’re reading Charlotte etc. No I’m not jealous as I have my own rather beautiful home but I don’t pimp it out on insta as I have some decency and self respect. ....
Sorry for the rant. I used to follow these accounts for home decor inspiration. Now I’ll just unfollow as it’s a sham as there’s no original ideas just free gifted tat of the week.

Reactions: 6
Just looked at them rugs for a 3x3 metre rug is upwards of £700 and this vacuous mess is getting it for free. Shameful
I long for a bbc panorama special exposing the world of the instagrammer/influencer so people see what they earn, swipe ups etc

Reactions: 7
Just came on here as I’m so furious these women basically getting stuff for free and furnishing their already ‘lovely’ houses by begging and selling to unsuspecting followers. And sticking tiny ‘prproduct’ that you can hardly see.
And if you’re reading Charlotte etc. No I’m not jealous as I have my own rather beautiful home but I don’t pimp it out on insta as I have some decency and self respect. ....
Sorry for the rant. I used to follow these accounts for home decor inspiration. Now I’ll just unfollow as it’s a sham as there’s no original ideas just free gifted tat of the week.
It’s very interesting how they progress though. She’s at initial Beggy (check out the housebuild as she’s off the scale) stage, then there are various stages before self obsessed mania kicks in. This stage, has a lot of positivity quotes, dressing up (even though it’s a house account but ran out of tit to beg for), lots of filters and numerous swipe ups every single day.

• Haha
I’ve reported her so many times to the advertising standards agency for the small somewhat hidden PR PRODUCT but nothing is ever done! Really annoys me!

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused. She always says this just turned up. How can a bunch of flowers turn up? How do the companies know her address?

I’m so confused. She always says this just turned up. How can a bunch of flowers turn up? How do the companies know her address?
We should totally cat fish her by pretending we are from a crappy business and see how low she is prepared to go. “You don’t have a cat but we would like to send you some free cat food” type thing.

Reactions: 4
Oh god As soon as I hear her start to say “can anyone recommend...” I just wince and think effing ell what now?! Now it’s a tent! A bloody blow up tent she wants now for free!!!

She’s on the beg for a tent now and everything else you need!! Or more likely a free holiday

Free blinds and a rug. What’s next !

Reactions: 4