Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wahey! I got a mention for my ‘trolling’! I feel so privileged.

she blocked me so I can’t see my first message I sent her but it basically said and was very fair “if you want a landscaper why don’t you look for one LoCALLY instead of doing what is a blatant beg for freebies.You are obviously well off so put your hands in your pocket for once and support a business during these hard times. Or is this how the rich stay rich by never spending their own money”

View attachment 425929
How does she know of the ‘Professor of Behavioural Addiction’?? Did he pop up when googling ‘why am i addicted to begging on insta?’ 🤔

You were mentioned on stories, whilst she had her face in the camera, chewing and showing her grey roots. She’s actually rather common!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It always makes me laugh when they call it trolling! It’s not...it’s just the truth! Grab grab grab and get annoyed when people call you out on it! She’s fast becoming one of the most annoying people on Instagram! One of the most annoying things is when she screenshots a photo for her grid but never crops it so you can see the outline of the screenshot.. I don’t know why it just grips my tit lol!

Reactions: 6
It always makes me laugh when they call it trolling! It’s not...it’s just the truth! Grab grab grab and get annoyed when people call you out on it! She’s fast becoming one of the most annoying people on Instagram! One of the most annoying things is when she screenshots a photo for her grid but never crops it so you can see the outline of the screenshot.. I don’t know why it just grips my tit lol!
I see the beg for blinds has worked in her boys room #pr gift. That was fast!

Reactions: 1
When I first started following home accounts I used to think wow these homes are stunning but the reality is it’s all a sham.

Yes the homes are stunning etc but these people literally beg for every stick of furniture. One account I follow today set up a go fund me to get a mortgage deposit.

I think I’m rather proud of working for what I have, and not begging or selling my life to gain freebies.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When I first started following home accounts I used to think wow these homes are stunning but the reality is it’s all a sham.

Yes the homes are stunning etc but these people literally beg for every stick of furniture. One account I follow today set up a go fund me to get a mortgage deposit.

I think I’m rather proud of working for what I have, and not begging or selling my life to gain freebies.
Have a look at housebuild. She’s the next level!

Reactions: 2
I found her rude in my private contact with her too. She asked for advice and I gave her it a couple of times and she saw it and acknowledged it with words but didn’t once say thanks or anything. She’s a witch
Same - I found this, very Curt - no manners

She’s such a scruffy looking thing. Wish she’d do something with her hair. The main thing that pisses me off is the lack of ad notices. Does she have a husband?
Just realised she’s separated/divorced as someone asked where he was. Maybe explains the begging.

Same - I found this, very Curt - no manners
Yes very abrupt and rude in any responses. To actual genuine questions.

Glad I found this thread. I liked her kitchen so started following. Now she’s just like all the rest. Bland house full of gifted tat that’s not declared. Mismatched styling because nothing is chosen or bought by herself, it’s just whatever’s gifted.
She’s a single parent but clearly has no worries apart from looking after her kids yet she moans non stop.
She’s rude and abrupt to any genuine questions and is not likeable at all. Anyone that calls her out on her non disclosure of ads is a ‘troll’ 🙄 No idea how she’s reached 100k.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Glad I found this thread. I liked her kitchen so started following. Now she’s just like all the rest. Bland house full of gifted tat that’s not declared. Mismatched styling because nothing is chosen or bought by herself, it’s just whatever’s gifted.
She’s a single parent but clearly has no worries apart from looking after her kids yet she moans non stop.
She’s rude and abrupt to any genuine questions and is not likeable at all. Anyone that calls her out on her non disclosure of ads is a ‘troll’ 🙄 No idea how she’s reached 100k.
She may have bought followers. Seems the norm now. Overinflated numbers which aren’t real. There are companies out their selling them.

Yes, to everything mismatched. Beautiful kitchen but she’s ever so common and rude.

• Haha
She may have bought followers. Seems the norm now. Overinflated numbers which aren’t real. There are companies out their selling them.

Yes, to everything mismatched. Beautiful kitchen but she’s ever so common and rude.
She’s posh don’t you know. Her sister lives on a farm with stables. 🤣

• Haha
Can imagine her at school. Bit rough around the edges and would threaten to kick your head in!
Yes!!!

Yup. Looks like she did extremely well out of it aswell!!
They bought the house together though so it looks like part way through the renovation things ended- may explain why it hasn’t all been finished off and she’s now on the beg 24/7.
She is so embarrassing! Her kids are old enough to use Instagram, I’d be begging my mum to stop if I were them 😂

The worst grabber on Instagram ! She begged and begged for that free floor. These people sell their soul to the gram for freebies! During a pandemic they still accept thousands of pounds of stuff?? Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

Those hideous sofas in the kitchen ?

Moans and moans about home schooling ! You’ve got NOTHING else to do !

Reactions: 4
Yes!!!

They bought the house together though so it looks like part way through the renovation things ended- may explain why it hasn’t all been finished off and she’s now on the beg 24/7.
She is so embarrassing! Her kids are old enough to use Instagram, I’d be begging my mum to stop if I were them 😂
Maybe she’ll have to sell up when the boys are older ....

Yes!!!

Oh did they? Noticed he was never mentioned and then she’d said something about being separated. I thought the house was due to some sort of settlement! Also saw today that the floor was free!!!!!! Unreal! Moaning bat!

The worst grabber on Instagram ! She begged and begged for that free floor. These people sell their soul to the gram for freebies! During a pandemic they still accept thousands of pounds of stuff?? Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

Those hideous sofas in the kitchen ?

Moans and moans about home schooling ! You’ve got NOTHING else to do !
The housebuild is something else. Spent all morning flogging/begging whilst poor old hubby is in another room!

Oh did they? Noticed he was never mentioned and then she’d said something about being separated. I thought the house was due to some sort of settlement! Also saw today that the floor was free!!!!!! Unreal! Moaning bat!

The housebuild is something else. Spent all morning flogging/begging whilst poor old hubby is in another room!
As in the account ‘the housebuild’ not her house build

Last edited: