Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhh her comments addressing her begging for a lap top whilst saying if she was on the beg she’d have asked for a Land Rover whilst showing off her tit pit Land Rover, can’t stick her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This women really dislikes her kids ? No ?

Doesn’t work , well off husband , gets constant free tit during a global pandemic and moans she’s got to look after her own kids ?

Spare a thought for those people with jobs trying to work out how they juggle that and children off school for weeks ? Privileged moron!

bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 5
Regardless of the free tit, she always gets the look slightly wrong. Nothing ever quite goes. Did notice the reference to the new job being insta. Nah, just another bored corporate wife!

Reactions: 3
She's on the beg for free hair stuff now. That latest story was embarrassing. I must have accidentally ordered this designer hair brand, BTW, this is my hair type, please send the appropriate stuff. duck off beggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else order really expensive stuff and have no recollection of ordering it? Nah! Must order/beg a hell of a lot of stuff to not remember what’s arriving!

Anybody else piss themselves laughing everytime they look at the terrible quality of those gifted chairs and sofa in her kitchen? No wonder we never see any family members sitting on them. They are just a wooden frame and a cover

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amazing! Keep posting about how dirty your car is and then get contacted by a car cleaning company. Who would have thought 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Amazing! Keep posting about how dirty your car is and then get contacted by a car cleaning company. Who would have thought 🙄
It’s this kind of blatant begging that annoys me, I can’t stick her. It’s like the constant moaning about her hair. You know she’s after some sort of freebie treatment or some high quality hair care

It’s this kind of blatant begging that annoys me, I can’t stick her. It’s like the constant moaning about her hair. You know she’s after some sort of freebie treatment or some high quality hair care
Oh she moans full stop! About everything. Wants a rug for the hallway now. Beg, beg!

To be fair to her though, she desperately needs it. I was considering starting a go fund me page for her hair, because there is no supermarket products that will touch that birds nest!

• Haha
The more I see the more I understand that rich people are rich because they never want to spend their own money.

The more I see the more I understand that rich people are rich because they never want to spend their own money.
Came on responding to ‘trolls’ who called our out for begging for constant stuff. Then the non begging post leads to a free car valet !!!

What is #PR ? Just put your hand in your pocket and actually pay a small company that reaches out to you. I’m embarrassed for her !

Anybody else piss themselves laughing everytime they look at the terrible quality of those gifted chairs and sofa in her kitchen? No wonder we never see any family members sitting on them. They are just a wooden frame and a cover
It’s actually a very lovely kitchen. Don’t understand the sofa at all. I know it was free but even so, why ruin the look 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe someone that wealthy would beg for a free car valet. How desperate can you be? I am so embarrassed for her, it’s so distasteful.

‘Today I would like a wood burner, new wooden flooring, sofa and sideboard please!

• Haha