Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as the patios finished, queue the begging for new garden furniture. (Just putting it on here so I can call it early)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think you say confidently say she’ll in the beg for:

new garden furniture
Outdoor fireplace
Outdoor rugs
Outdoor kitchen / bar
? Collab with a garden centre or gardener as she has no plants.

Reactions: 2
Boys at their Dads tonight, so she has a free night. So I take it that the current man is not the Dad? Or there is not current man?

Boys at their Dads tonight, so she has a free night. So I take it that the current man is not the Dad? Or there is not current man?
I wondered that. If she’s divorced and single her ex must have been incredibly wealthy for her to live in her current home

Reactions: 1
I wondered that. If she’s divorced and single her ex must have been incredibly wealthy for her to live in her current home
Unless this is all with new man? Or there has been a problem over lockdown? Or she means ‘with the Dad’ in another room?

I thinknshe meant at a separate house...
Agree he must be very loaded! Wonder what their marital home was like

So, turns out she’s been separated for two years. Doesn’t work either. Fascinating! Must be a magic money tree somewhere!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
New partner must be loaded. Im
So jealous. If you’re reading this mate, hit me up! I come with a bit of baggage too but my hair is normal and pretty sleek compared to what you’re used to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New partner must be loaded. Im
So jealous. If you’re reading this mate, hit me up! I come with a bit of baggage too but my hair is normal and pretty sleek compared to what you’re used to
Is there a new partner? 🤔

As if by magic. Last week wanting to sort out living room. This week, working with an interior designer on it!

• Wow
No idea.
She’s really cagey about that part of her life. Someone’s funding that massive house though. Unless her ex was very rich.
she messaged her partner this week when she was showing the cellar/gym.

No idea.
She’s really cagey about that part of her life. Someone’s funding that massive house though. Unless her ex was very rich.
Can’t be that rich though to have not finished the landscaping ☺Hideous woman. Instagram has certainly gone to her head!

Reactions: 5
Another obvious beg for free indoor rug today. She just stopped at getting the tape measure out to provide exact measurements

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes me giggle that she’s horrified the fake version of her account is doing giveaways! She’d never giveaway anything!!!! 🤣🤣