Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was my favourite account. Then she started saying what she needs on Instagram stories, then she’s starts receiving for free!

Gets pissy when people ask her how much the house build costs! And rants about how much they had to spend !

In the last few weeks she’s begged a free £800 sofa, giant £285 mirror , new bedding, candles, wax melts, and the list goes on. I think a free rug is on the way. Never declares ADs correctly.

She’s clearly wealthy but instead of buying things herself she happily takes it for free. No thought of the pandemic. I just don’t get how these people loose all self respect and turn into money grabbing beggars. It shows a real ugly side.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I noticed the same. Unfollowed her when she switched to all promoting - really annoying the interior is v Bland and dull too I just likes the shape of the house initially

That was it - the Karcher ad urgh actual cringe

Reactions: 2
This was my favourite account. Then she started saying what she needs on Instagram stories, then she’s starts receiving for free!

Gets pissy when people ask her how much the house build costs! And rants about how much they had to spend !

In the last few weeks she’s begged a free £800 sofa, giant £285 mirror , new bedding, candles, wax melts, and the list goes on. I think a free rug is on the way. Never declares ADs correctly.

She’s clearly wealthy but instead of buying things herself she happily takes it for free. No thought of the pandemic. I just don’t get how these people loose all self respect and turn into money grabbing beggars. It shows a real ugly side.
You couldn’t have said it better. Absolutely hideous woman. I guess she’s holding out for her garden to landscaped for free the amount of times she says how bad it is.
Just pay for it yourself like everyone else has too!

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t declare ads - really not being honest with people following her. I initially thought what an amazing house build, clearly wealthy and is buying all this stuff which is a revelation on Instagram these days. Alas, she has proved me wrong - these instagrammers start to become beggy and greedy and not upfront about the free stuff they receive. It’s because they follow the crowds and see others doing it, so it becomes acceptable and the norm, and the IG account then becomes monetarised and a business, their accounts become a shopping channel and they become sales people. Give to the needy, not the greedy is what I say. Brands that give stuff away for free, I stay clear of. These wealthy women should be ashamed of themselves - so wealthy yet won’t pay for a sofa or a bed for your child. And I’m not jealous, as we live in a very wealthy area and own property. The difference being is we buy everything ourselves and give to others. ASA should be made aware - this account is misleading people following.

Doesn’t declare ads - really not being honest with people following her. I initially thought what an amazing house build, clearly wealthy and is buying all this stuff which is a revelation on Instagram these days. Alas, she has proved me wrong - these instagrammers start to become beggy and greedy and not upfront about the free stuff they receive. It’s because they follow the crowds and see others doing it, so it becomes acceptable and the norm, and the IG account then becomes monetarised and a business, their accounts become a shopping channel and they become sales people. Give to the needy, not the greedy is what I say. Brands that give stuff away for free, I stay clear of. These wealthy women should be ashamed of themselves - so wealthy yet won’t pay for a sofa or a bed for your child. And I’m not jealous, as we live in a very wealthy area and own property. The difference being is we buy everything ourselves and give to others. ASA should be made aware - this account is misleading people following.
Her freebies are off the scale !

She’s just said “oh it’s taken me 4 weeks to choose the fabric I want” on a free sofa & chair !!

The shadiest of all with labelling. And puts a story out saying she needs something ! Arrived next week for FREE! Unbelievable

Reactions: 5
Hello. Today’s story has driven me hear to see if she has a thread and alas...she does! What a surprise! Fed up of her saying she wants something and then it’s gifted. These instagrammers have no morals. Rich and still wants the freebies what a cow. Today’s offering is “I’m looking for a coffee table” to go with her gifted sofas. Just effing look online for one then like the rest of us paupers

Reactions: 3
Hello. Today’s story has driven me hear to see if she has a thread and alas...she does! What a surprise! Fed up of her saying she wants something and then it’s gifted. These instagrammers have no morals. Rich and still wants the freebies what a cow. Today’s offering is “I’m looking for a coffee table” to go with her gifted sofas. Just effing look online for one then like the rest of us paupers
Beggers belief ! You wait! A weeks time a coffee table will turn up.

Glad to see this thread. Liked her at first but have actually come to realise her house is quite boring other than the design of the back, her taste seems bland. Also got annoyed how she complains about her hallway, which is lovely and says its just the worst room in the house 🙄🙄

SO MANY ACCOUNTS DO THIS! Clearly can afford it yet will take everything for free! I used to love inside.number2 but since she went past 60-70k (now on 140k) all she does is ads and so beggy. She asked for recommendations and BAM it’s been gifted a few weeks later. She’s moving house and no surprise will have every single thing for free. Ads is a bigg thing on insta and it’s a way for accounts to promote small businesses but it’s getting out Of hand now!

Beggers belief ! You wait! A weeks time a coffee table will turn up.
Why do people say “looking for this” what’s wrong with google? That’s what I do when I want to look at buying something new.

Why do people say “looking for this” what’s wrong with google? That’s what I do when I want to look at buying something new.
[/QUOTE]

yep it’s “looking for this” or “can anyone recommend....” Its all very sly and I would find it very degrading if that was me

Reactions: 1
Oh here we go...being gifted so much stuff she can’t even keep track of who it is from. Greedy greedy individual.

I wish someone would gift her a wig because her hair looks bloody awful and scarecrow like today more than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen the laptop links on her latest post about the curtains? A Company affiliation and amazon associates- both programs to make money. Why does she do it? Evidently doesn’t need the money but always on the take take take

Informed her her personal email was visible on the laptop and she just replied “oh oops” and has left the stories up too with it visible. Wow! Also really rude. No thanks or nothing. Ignorance is bliss so they say