Lottieshousebuild. Set p an email for all the free undeclared gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just non stop undisclosed ADs and gifted here !! Thousands of pounds of dresser and lighting ? Do the companies not tell these people to label correctly ???
Con artist
Now on the beg for a free rug !!!
yes another ‘watch this space’. Still waiting on the gifted sofa first. Shame money doesn’t buy manners

Reactions: 1
Just putting it here as evidence for when it’s gifted because once again we know what she is on with..... the one metre diameter xmas tree skirt. On the beg for another freebie/discount

Just making another note for the record.... now she wants a gifted wreath. Surprised she didn’t just mention the exact measurements to make a businesses life easier.
#giftedlife

Oh wow the gifted sofas are nasty. They look so cheap. “I like that the covers just come off” it’s just a wooden frame and a cover. Reminds me of Ross’ godawful pivooooottt sofa on Friends. Anyway those awful sofas have made my day because she’s going to have to hide them out the way somehow

Oh wow the gifted sofas are nasty. They look so cheap. “I like that the covers just come off” it’s just a wooden frame and a cover. Reminds me of Ross’ godawful pivooooottt sofa on Friends. Anyway those awful sofas have made my day because she’s going to have to hide them out the way somehow
Terrible ! Now the poor dear is having to screen shot what she wants - this wreath but not real ! Her begging is off the scale. She begged for a garland last week, that will arrive next week.

she’s basically walking round her home pointing to things she needs. Clearly run out of money so now trying to get tit for free ??

That tree 🤣 unbelievably bad.
She’s also the worst at non declaring AD!

Did she really just say the other day “I choose my friends wisely” because of how posh their house and garden is? She wouldn’t be friends with me then with my lowly three bed property. What a total snob!

Reactions: 2
Yes I noticed the same. Unfollowed her when she switched to all promoting - really annoying the interior is v Bland and dull too I just likes the shape of the house initially

That was it - the Karcher ad urgh actual cringe
I don’t like her she looks like she needs a good scrub, manky

Reactions: 3
Yesterday when she did stories on the bath stuff - surely she should have declared #ad or #gifted
Am new to all this ... but watching those stories made think she wasn’t being honest in some way

She’s such a scruffy looking thing. Wish she’d do something with her hair. The main thing that pisses me off is the lack of ad notices. Does she have a husband?

She's on the scrounge for a laptop now. I'm sure she'll be gifted one. She’s vile.

Be kind people. Remember she can’t afford the laptop because they are so expensive 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 she’s a joke and she boils my piss! I’m so pissed off that she is trying to beg for one. Absolute dick head

Reactions: 3
I'm glad I found this thread!!
She's so bleeping annoying now, her kitchen is gorgeous and enjoyed following when she was more low key but now I'm sick of the begging and lack of transparency. I don't think she has purchased anything at all for her place for months

The laptop thing was so obvious too. She absolutely would have accepted a free one! Am unfollowing her now

Reactions: 5
She's on the scrounge for a laptop now. I'm sure she'll be gifted one. She’s vile.
Well done who ever called her out !!

Another day... another free £600 item !

she’s pushing that you can buy on interest free credit ! Funny as she never buys anything on credit? Just gets if for FREE - getting pissy on her post when people ask about a topper?

the hideous arm chairs & sofa in the kitchen £1500
The hallway table and all the bits £2000
Free gold mirror £350
Free mattress £600
Free bed £350...

She has no job - moans that she has to look after the own children during the next lockdown in her big house ( I actually dislike the fake old look beams) just spends the day begging for more free stuff !!
Such a hard like being a grown women living in a big house with zero to do all day. Called instagram her JOB the other day ! Keeping a record for the tax man Lottie? Hope you are. InstGram beggars getting reported !!

Attachments

Last edited: