Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morris99

This was my favourite account. Then she started saying what she needs on Instagram stories, then she’s starts receiving for free!

Gets pissy when people ask her how much the house build costs! And rants about how much they had to spend !

In the last few weeks she’s begged a free £800 sofa, giant £285 mirror , new bedding, candles, wax melts, and the list goes on. I think a free rug is on the way. Never declares ADs correctly.

She’s clearly wealthy but instead of buying things herself she happily takes it for free. No thought of the pandemic. I just don’t get how these people loose all self respect and turn into money grabbing beggars. It shows a real ugly side.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Polava

VIP Member
So, turns out she’s been separated for two years. Doesn’t work either. Fascinating! Must be a magic money tree somewhere!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Mutley98

VIP Member
Just looked at them rugs for a 3x3 metre rug is upwards of £700 and this vacuous mess is getting it for free. Shameful
I long for a bbc panorama special exposing the world of the instagrammer/influencer so people see what they earn, swipe ups etc

Reactions: 7

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Laughed at her comment ‘I’m not that good at the internet’.

pretty good at using it to kit your house out for free though

• Haha

Essjay123

I’m can’t get over the fact she just doesn’t care how blatant the obvious begging is.

I bet within 6 weeks she will have a new lawn and that it’ll have cost her nothing,
shall I send her a message saying it’s another blatant beg and make her produce another nasty “this is not a begging post” story? Hmm I think I will do it now

Essjay123

I wish someone would gift her a wig because her hair looks bloody awful and scarecrow like today more than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Just came on here as I’m so furious these women basically getting stuff for free and furnishing their already ‘lovely’ houses by begging and selling to unsuspecting followers. And sticking tiny ‘prproduct’ that you can hardly see.
And if you’re reading Charlotte etc. No I’m not jealous as I have my own rather beautiful home but I don’t pimp it out on insta as I have some decency and self respect. ....
Sorry for the rant. I used to follow these accounts for home decor inspiration. Now I’ll just unfollow as it’s a sham as there’s no original ideas just free gifted tat of the week.

Whatajoker

I’m beginning to hate this woman. Pick your fucking paint colour, go buy an outdoor rug for your shitty concrete slabs and then get the fuck down from the pedestal you have put yourself on. Complete an utter ballsac of a woman.

• Heart

Essjay123

New partner must be loaded. Im
So jealous. If you’re reading this mate, hit me up! I come with a bit of baggage too but my hair is normal and pretty sleek compared to what you’re used to

• Haha

Juju

When I first started following home accounts I used to think wow these homes are stunning but the reality is it’s all a sham.

Yes the homes are stunning etc but these people literally beg for every stick of furniture. One account I follow today set up a go fund me to get a mortgage deposit.

I think I’m rather proud of working for what I have, and not begging or selling my life to gain freebies.

• Wow

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Oh woe is me in my large house paid for by my ex and filled with freebies…. My friend has bought loads in Neptune but little old me couldn’t but I will refill my Neptune hand soap with fairy liquid as I’m such a pauper unless it’s a freebie.
she actually suggested marrying her friend as she’s obviously loaded because she bought lots.How about you get a job you freeloader and don’t rely on marriage to enable you to sit on your arse and take freebies.
she’s such a tight arse with no sense of morals she boils my piss!

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Today’s beg is for a log burner. Literary a story with a picture of her empty fireplace with the caption ‘wish I had a log burner here’. Just go and bloody well buy one then, like everyone else.

She is utterly distasteful, constantly begging yet clearly incredibly wealthy.

stap128

It always makes me laugh when they call it trolling! It’s not...it’s just the truth! Grab grab grab and get annoyed when people call you out on it! She’s fast becoming one of the most annoying people on Instagram! One of the most annoying things is when she screenshots a photo for her grid but never crops it so you can see the outline of the screenshot.. I don’t know why it just grips my shit lol!

Polava

VIP Member
Poor kid. Being told by kids at school about his mother on the internet. Just goes to show the Mum’s at the school must have a right old laugh!!

Reactions: 5