Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I just think it’s so rude that she didn’t even put up a message at New Years saying thanks for the past year aka funding my habits. She was ‘under the weather’ so she says not diagnosed with a life threatening disease. Then she comes back and still says nout, just thought she would come on and check everyone’s okay 🙄 bore off. And if she did have a nose job she needs her money back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now she’s going on about the unboxing with the winner. Most definitely had been checking in on us 😛
I think she means she's going to open it all to show us the bag & all the packaging, before then packing it all up again to send it to the winner. Personally if I were to win a prize of any kind, I wouldn't want anyone else to have opened it at all. How do we know she's not just 'unboxing' a bag she already has herself? She's got enough of the carrier bags, and if she's like any other collector, she'll have kept all the packaging etc. We'd want to see the receipt, to prove it was newly bought, and then giving the winner an option to exchange it.

Reactions: 15

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
I’ve never realised quite how much she lies with those videos till today and the appearing/disappearing art. She must lie all the time. I mean I knew they’d be a bit of that…and pre shot content is a thing yhat happens but today - MIND BLOWN!!!

OK - my theory is all these items were supposed to launch ages ago and got delayed because theyre shipped from china/ordered vis catalogue etc and she shot all the videos months ago. Thats why its more a trickle of tat than an actual launch…

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I wish Lorna (and others) would stop calling it “vegan leather” like it’s some premium material. It’s market stall, Kat Slater-esque, good old cheap and nasty PLEATHER!

C1ACCFAB-127F-44B7-A69E-D4B3DEC2A7F7.jpeg

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Seems it’s not Boo. As many of you have suggested, more likely a breakdown of some sort - wouldn’t wish that on anyone & do hope she is getting some real help. Much as I pity that outcome I do feel there’s massive hypocrisy between her MH background & all that she promotes; she inspires women to be skinny (by editing her photos) she’s heavily materialistic, yet makes money from fast fashion rip-off junk & her non-maternal/lack of caring for anybody other than herself is vile - nobody needs that kind of ‘influence’… I hope for the future happiness of young influential girls/women she is gone from the public eye for good. She’s a toxic self-imploding narcissist.
Agree 💯
Too many influencers use the MH card to get away with shit behaviour. I don’t wish ill on anyone but if she’s gone to stay gone she will be doing the right thing.

• Heart

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
It needs reporting to the Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) - you can do it online.

If I won a Chanel bag it’d be all over my stories. And if I was the person who gave it away I’d be resharing those stories to up my engagement. Shady shady shady.

Could someone advise what we need to do to get this competition looked at please? Sorry I am not sure how to go around it but I 💯 want to report her shady dealings. I don’t have words strong enough🤬 She is beyond shady to supposedly give away 3 Chanel bags and benefit from the extra followers. This needs to stop. Then let’s see how many room upgrades they blag when she is seen for the deceitful charlatan she is. I am so disgusted that she is getting away with this.

miss trixie

VIP Member
I cannot, for the life of me, stop laughing. Lorna On A Stool. 😭 😭 Stoolgate has got to qualify as the Loony Luxe Lunacy highlight of the month so far. Not since Loons biked in the Baldies have I seen anything quite so absurd. Is positioning your tv on stools in front of Xmas tree the new thing? Did I miss something? If I were the person at Sky who was responsible for this hired idiot being gifted this tv, I think I'd be off boiling my head right about now.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Talking of filters… what in the name of all things FaceTune is this today????
You can see a very distinct line where it’s trying to reshape her entire face.

She looks like a sweaty, bloated boiled egg. And reckons she needs more filler??!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Jasmine

I knew when I got pregnant with his child that, he would not be the loving father/husband. So with his agreement we aborted. I knew he wouldn't of been up to the reality of parenthood. He loves limelight and attention. A baby would've stood in his way. Also getting bigger growing a precious child would've put him off. He would've had affairs. Thank god I saw through this.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
OMG . The Fawnas comments on her post re Boo they’ve been Fukkin brainwashed by her . They forget the poor Ol blind pup has been living with her mum most of last year whilst she’s been off travelling .

• Angry

SGE32

I think she’s either in hot water over the giveaways or she’s been dropped from in the style. Or both….

I genuinely think she has just wanted to be lazy and not “work” over Christmas so her vague quotes hinting at something being wrong are her shoddy excuse for no interaction with her adoring fans for this long period of time.

• Wow