Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
I have a feeling she has had Buccal Fat removal - it’s the latest trend at the moment and would explain why she is wearing that stupid jumper and her nose looks bigger because her face has become narrower. Shame they couldn’t have injected her with some personality whilst she was having her work done!
I agree with you. It’s such a stubborn area to try to lose weight, if you can. Plastic surgery is the easiest way to go.

Reactions: 1
I think any work to her actual face like buccal fat or nose or thread lift would have had bruising and obvious marks which she would have hidden but which would have either healed by now or would be still showing in some form in a video or photo and doesn’t explain the neck hiding.

the other thing that occurred to me is she’s actually been Ill but something that’s genuinely scared her or upset her and she’s not wanting to go into it. Perhaps a thyroid thing hence the neck? She does look thin round the legs hence also the poor outfit choice as she’s struggling to dress herself being skinny and genuinely unwell?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Did anyone get a notification that someone managed to leave a comment on the old thread? Bit odd..

Agree it looks like something to the jaw/chin. The editing of her skin tone and hair colour in those pictures is ridiculous.
Yeh I did but it wasn’t just this thread I had one for another too, website glitches I guess

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Has she deleted the story? I can’t see it? I can see her profile but there are no stories for her?

Merry Christmas everyone!! Thanks for keeping me amused this year!! 🎉🎄✨

Sorry if this has already been mentioned before but has anyone seen this website where she sells her clothes?? WTF!!!
I am surprised that there are so many sold out items.