Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Oh it’s the yearly mega-bag, mega-beg giveaway!

all the money she makes from having 50k likes and comments is worth way more than a Chanel bag,

let’s see if the winner is another “Closed account” instagrammer that never even acknowledges the bag…#fake #lornaluxe

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Those rolls at the top are genuinely baffling. Who does that ? It’s like some weird black adder/ monk inspired mess! Why though ?

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 left off the Choo PR list loads of other influenzers with lower follower counts have been gifted Choo shoes. How embarrassing they’ve completely ignored you Lorna instead you beg from a pair from FarFetch who’ll employ any old person these days

Your not high end, your scrag end 👍

Attachments

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
AND WHY give that rancid pair of greedy fucks a tv! At Xmas!
All those needy families who work hard and contribute so much to life and society and just never get a break.

My god I see families struggling all the time, whilst this lazy idle vain pair of twats gets a tv to pose around ! Sickening.

• Heart
  • Sad

miss trixie

VIP Member
Happy New Year you lovely bunch. Wishing you a safe, healthy & happy 2022. 🥰 Well Girls, I'm wearing my extra-long jeans with unfinished hems & have got my dressmaking shears to hand, just awaiting the tutorial on how to shorten them. Tell you what, I'm getting tied up in knots in this bloody ballerina cardi. Send help.:LOL:

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
For someone living such an alleged privileged life , this is absurd. She gets sleep, has the opportunity for a healthy lifestyle, diet, and exercise yet looks like she does.
She has to be an absolute monster at drinking.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I can’t wait for this 🤣 A cutting jeans tutorial.
Well, not all of us are blessed with long legs like Lorna.

Here’s the USP

#ITS #lornaluxe

“ buy some really AWFUL jeans from yet another collection… and then cut them to fit yourself!”

What could possibly go wrong ! 🤣🤣

Oh fuck my life, she really is laughing her head off. As if she would ever wear toss like that!

Also I’ve worked out why she’s always out of breath when she does these little stories.The lies that fly out of her inflated trap are so rapid it’s actually fucking exhausting for her. Obvs the passive Marlborough from old Grandad don’t help either.

• Haha

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
She was gifted those skirts, the winners have just been announced, surprise surprise, both accounts private

No brands are mentioned on her IG unless she is getting paid now, she just wraps it up like she's doing them a favour, she isn't. Anything brand mentioned without AD, PRGIFT or otherwise identified, from now on needs reporting
AND no proof of who picked and how which is against the law. They could be her mates (if she had any…). I saw another big bloggers draw today and they showed video of the random selector picking the winner.

i cant wait for this scammers house of cards to coming falling down!!!!

• Heart

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I’m eaxactly the same. I’ve said it on here before that it really causes me issues with my body image. I feel so fat when I’m not.

As someone who had an ED she should be so ashamed….she’s almost 40 and needs to start rebranding herself as a 40plus blogger fast. Her market is way to young for her to keep this facade up much longer - its only the fact that photoshopped images are still allowed thats kept ger in business this long.
Completely agree. It’s irresponsible that she edits herself to look like a size 6 but then states that she wears a 12 (I’m convinced that she thinks she’s some kind of saviour for admitting her actual clothes size). Size 12 women will look at those photos and wonder why they don’t look like her and it could cause all sorts of body image issues. I’m a size 8 and I look bigger than her FGS!

I really think she’s in need of a massive rebrand. I for one would be very open to her showing her real self and also being more sustainable in her fashion and beauty choices. I think the days of the mega-edited, bullshitting influencer are limited - people are so over it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kitkat246

Hey, new to this thread! Lorna Luxe has just popped up on my Instagram so had a nose… is she a burns victim? Genuine question.
Why’s her makeup look so “off” and the hair looks abit odd?!

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Have just been laughing to myself with the “viva forever” music on the pyjamas.

Well, viva for half hour until the shitty pyjamas didnt sell.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Well done TITS we’re getting to her again 😂😂 She /they are avid readers on here. She’s using AD and stealing our posts to use for her content AGAIN. which TIT said ‘where’s she gonna wear those skirts as they don’t go out ?’😂😂
And she’s not written that for starters. So obviously not her style! 🤣 What a joke.

And yes.. it was me who posted the only girl who’s ever been revealed as a winner.

You’re welcome Lorna. Glad I could remind you who won that damaged / dented Chanel. Less bothered about ishasammy.. it’s all the others… share those if you will? Or do you need me To post those too?

• Heart
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I thought the same. Dressing up as someone off the TV because you dont have the imagination or creativity for your own style is really embarrassing for a woman of her years.

• Heart
  • Haha

Happie

2019/2020/2021

lorna we know you are a fucking con artist! It’s disgusting!
Good detective work - definitely her then! This is kind of outrageous- so every year she pretends to give away the same bag and no one calls her out in the comments? This can’t be legal.

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She just doesn’t give a duck does she. The shop next to Creed has also got all its Xmas display on it.
I think she believes her own hype, thinks she’s going to be mobbed or stalked by tattlers, but the main fear is being spotted with her actual face rather than the filtered one.

• Haha