Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She posted a picture of him asleep on the bed yesterday “ in real time”.
So she’s been silent for 3 weeks because of the “ illness” but comes on to post that Boo has just died?

okay. Bless him. Either way, poor Boo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
exactly. I’m sure many of us know how it feels to lose a pet. The last thing you’d be doing would be posting on instagram the day it happened.
So why not just say?

Well no hang on. During one of her posts following the absence someone directly asked her if it was Boo and she said he was fine! Someone posted that on here I’m sure of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Its_Me

VIP Member
Hmmmmmm something not quite right here, has he been dead for weeks?

RIP Boo 🐶🤍

Reactions: 20

MirandaPriestly

She’ll just bob on and say ‘I’ve had a luverly Christmas, hope you all have too’ and start straight back with flogging tooth whitening and some skin care like nothings happened 🙄

• Heart

MirandaPriestly

So now we're back to self-asked & answered questions. Scraping bottom of barrel. John's like Mr Big but without the psoriatic pustules.
John is the absolute antithesis of Big … no style, no balls, crawling around worshiping queen baby no matter how badly he’s treated - if anything I’d say he was the woeful Carrie of the relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Maybe the Raisin made his famous fish salsa and now they have food poisoning. Name a more iconic duo than fish salsa and diarrhea.

• Haha
  • Sick

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I called her out on the photo from Scott's showing the Christmas decorations.. Got blocked 🤣🤣🤣
Oh we welcome you - congratulations on being blocked.
Sadly you have to learn that Queen Baby IS NOT QUESTIONED. No no no. Never.

She does not need to explain her lies, deceit, deception, time travel, 4 week absence, filtering, stretching, or where the fuck that Chanel bag is that gained her another 100k followers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Hmmmmmm something not quite right here, has he been dead for weeks?

RIP Boo 🐶🤍
I assume so. But the fact that she posted a picture of him on the bed yesterday would make her even more of a sickening liar and I can’t bear that anyone would pretend a pet was alive when in fact it wasn’t.

Last edited:

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Thanks Darling

for next thread suggestion😂 , it’s the only content we’ve had from her🙈
Love it. Definitely the most apt.
After all, it’s hard to imagine there could ever be any less content than last time. But she has excelled herself.
my only offering is ;

Disappeared without a trace,
Is it covid or has she messed with her face?

Might be a bit too harsh. 😳

• Haha

xxheidiandparisxx

she’s 1000000% asking herself those questions. Just pure coincidence EVERY question she has a link to something. Wonder if they should be marked as aff?

Hanna21

Chatty Member
And now she’ll have to take a whole load of new pics without him in

sorry to sound cynical, I feel like he got passed from pillar to post when they went travelling when he should’ve been resting at home . Poor old man 🐾

• Sad