LornaLuxe #32 She is so completely boring that nobody can even think of a new thread title.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be short and sweet, because in terms of dullness, repetition and lack of creativity, Lorna has excelled herself. And if we’re honest, it’s probably the only area of life in which she excels.
She’s definitely a ‘ bare minimum” kind of girl.

Since getting back from the Maldives, Lorna has retained her status of being the most un-influential influencer in influence land.

She bobbed over to Paris, and stopped in the same place she’s stayed before.
She went to Venice, seemingly upgraded, and surprisingly, went to a place she’s stayed before.
She came back from Venice and went to the fashion awards in London with her Grandad… and…. yep.. stayed in a place she’s stayed before.

Now, there was a random trip to the Fish Hotel allegedly invited by Aurelia, however as you’d expect from the laziest human in the world, Lorna's entire review of this trip was to very generously mention the facial once, but the over riding sentiment was that she was drunk and needed Greggs sausage rolls to recover. Class.

She’s also knocked out another 2 God-awful collections that no one wants and no one will ever wear. More “ sweats” and more absolutely diabolical “ Christmas” dressy-up-tit which included one of the most hideous green dresses ever seen in the modern world.

Other than that, same tit different day.

Same lies, same “jokes”, same music, same repeated use of old pictures, same laziness, same filters, same shilling of iconic and teeth whitening crap, same shameful promotion of Phillip Kingsley (whilst tucking the hair extensions in to her jumper) same non disclosure of brand relationships/ads - (Diet Coke anyone?) and of course she’s still trying to make the Old raisin happen. Still pretending he’s some sort of comedic genius, when the reality is he’s just a bit of a predatory weirdo.

Oh and no sighting or mention of Boo the dog.

I guess Christmas could bring some low level entertainment in the form of “hilarious japes and scenes” involving John covertly moving a bauble on a tree that looks like it died in 1863.
We can also look forward to her pretending to buy lots of presents for friends she doesn’t have, but mainly it will be Lorna perving at herself in a variety of bobble hats, interspersed between getting absolutely paralytic on nasty French rose, sitting in cafes in London, sitting in the Bentley pretending she’s going somewhere and reminding everyone she once had a job as cabin crew.

Thanks to @YetAnotherObsessionx for the thread title !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fantastic round up :ROFLMAO: let's hope she actually 'does something' worth discussing soon :oops:

'Lorna perving at herself in a variety of bobble hats' was a particular favourite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaawww thanks guys! I honestly don't know how/why I still find her doing nothing so entertaining. I must go and get some fresh air more often.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
shes already teasing OMR ‘moving mirror balls’) which apparently hes bought from RockerStGeorge (yeah right) so brace yourself…
It comes to something as a 1.3 million follower influencer that the highlight of the Christmas period is a repeated story about John touching the baubles! 🤣
Thank duck we are all here to make it all actually funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey Girls. May I please beg your indulgence.........Do me a favour, PLEASE let's stop referencing John moving/rearranging/or doing anything else with his baubles. It's seriously creeping me out - Big Time!😰😰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I swear her car gets MOT'd more than once a year 🤣
Absolutely - @pink_norris - Its the time of year she starts on the beg for cars usually. Am sure it was about this time she starts pretending her car has been broken in to (again) in London ( in the same car park)

This jumper screams scratchy acrylic landfill. Ugh
View attachment 899377
Beyond awful

Hey Girls. May I please beg your indulgence.........Do me a favour, PLEASE let's stop referencing John moving/rearranging/or doing anything else with his baubles. It's seriously creeping me out - Big Time!😰😰
It’s the only enjoyment he gets Trix! 🤣 no fucker else is going to play with his baubles! Well no one he’s married to anyhow 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This will be short and sweet, because in terms of dullness, repetition and lack of creativity, Lorna has excelled herself. And if we’re honest, it’s probably the only area of life in which she excels.
She’s definitely a ‘ bare minimum” kind of girl.

Since getting back from the Maldives, Lorna has retained her status of being the most un-influential influencer in influence land.

She bobbed over to Paris, and stopped in the same place she’s stayed before.
She went to Venice, seemingly upgraded, and surprisingly, went to a place she’s stayed before.
She came back from Venice and went to the fashion awards in London with her Grandad… and…. yep.. stayed in a place she’s stayed before.

Now, there was a random trip to the Fish Hotel allegedly invited by Aurelia, however as you’d expect from the laziest human in the world, Lorna's entire review of this trip was to very generously mention the facial once, but the over riding sentiment was that she was drunk and needed Greggs sausage rolls to recover. Class.

She’s also knocked out another 2 God-awful collections that no one wants and no one will ever wear. More “ sweats” and more absolutely diabolical “ Christmas” dressy-up-tit which included one of the most hideous green dresses ever seen in the modern world.

Other than that, same tit different day.

Same lies, same “jokes”, same music, same repeated use of old pictures, same laziness, same filters, same shilling of iconic and teeth whitening crap, same shameful promotion of Phillip Kingsley (whilst tucking the hair extensions in to her jumper) same non disclosure of brand relationships/ads - (Diet Coke anyone?) and of course she’s still trying to make the Old raisin happen. Still pretending he’s some sort of comedic genius, when the reality is he’s just a bit of a predatory weirdo.

Oh and no sighting or mention of Boo the dog.

I guess Christmas could bring some low level entertainment in the form of “hilarious japes and scenes” involving John covertly moving a bauble on a tree that looks like it died in 1863.
We can also look forward to her pretending to buy lots of presents for friends she doesn’t have, but mainly it will be Lorna perving at herself in a variety of bobble hats, interspersed between getting absolutely paralytic on nasty French rose, sitting in cafes in London, sitting in the Bentley pretending she’s going somewhere and reminding everyone she once had a job as cabin crew.

Thanks to @YetAnotherObsessionx for the thread title !
Brilliant 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 … soon the round up will simply be ‘see thread 1, nothing new to see here’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We know her whereabouts for the next year and year after, it’s incredible she can’t great new n interesting content.

Her minion followers must think it’s groundhog year

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.