Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
Feel sad about Boo but…

As someone who works in digital/social I know the kind of advice talent management would give to an Influencer who had left their account dormant for so long (or was on a ban) would be that their next post would need to be huge. A post that would get the most engagement possible.

Just saying…

We all know Boos not been around for some time. Stacey Soloman did an announcement on BOXING DAY about her dog dying that day. The thoughts on her thread (and the fact its a mix of lies/follower manipulation as well as being v triggering for many) are pretty harsh.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
1 - explosive lips gone really wrong
2 - Sky Glass Tv fallen on her and squashed her like a grape
3 - She’s trapped in France having had to make a hasty trip there to fetch an actual Chanel for the giveaway
4- some other surgery ( eyes?)
5- Poisoned by Johns Fish Salsa and has been housebound with amoebic dysentery
6 - Eaten her body weight in pigs in blankets / chocolate oranges and now going through an episode of self hatred.
7-Overdosed on pictures of herself
8 - Crashed the Bentley and has no where to sit
9 - checked in the priory for the alcohol problem,
10 - John has grown a pair and fucked off with someone who actually likes him and shares the same love language.

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
2 week absence due to a mystery illness then the dog dies .. then a launch for her new ITS dump BUT it’s still not enough to keep up her follower numbers so now there’s yet another Fukkin giveaway …Greedy cunt

• Haha

MirandaPriestly

Can’t tell if it’s a fake from that photo but if not it’s absolutely is used - that’s damage from the chain I’d guess, not stored correctly with the chain tucked inside and with it’s felt protector over the front.
I’d be gutted to receive something in that condition !

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
The TV on the stool sent me 😂😂😂 Lorna on a bike, they’ve known that TV was being released and they were getting one for at least 2 months could they not buy a fucking TV stand in preparation?!? And then propping it up in front of the tree!!! Who puts a TV in front of a Christmas tree??? She’s outdone herself in the looney stakes once again.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s madness how she does of course know what expensive clothes look and feel like but she still has the front to say that her stuff ‘feels so expensive’ when you can see on the video it’s like a piece of rag without even having to feel it.

• Heart

CouldYouNot

Did anyone else hear her voice breaking when she was talking about Boo in her stories? I don’t think that’s put on - perhaps she does have a heart.

The rest of it is weird AF though. Not convinced he passed this week, etc.
She sounds like when you call your boss pretending to be sick…
She’s barely seen Boo the last two years, she can’t have been that attached. Her mum is probably more upset than her, and she’s got her shifting furniture around!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Sometimes I wish I too were new to these threads, a bit like when you finish a really good series and your jealous of anyone starting it from the beginning

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
And now she’ll have to take a whole load of new pics without him in

sorry to sound cynical, I feel like he got passed from pillar to post when they went travelling when he should’ve been resting at home . Poor old man 🐾
Completely agree. If my dog was ill and only had a few months left, I wouldn’t be jetting off all over. I’d be staying at home to provide him with a familiar routine which would be comforting. I’m not saying that a holiday was unreasonable and that their life should stop, but they’ve been away numerous times in the last few months so they could have cut back.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Poor Boo, RIP little one. I’m sorry the last months of your life were spent being dumped elsewhere and shuttled back and forth rather than at home with those that were meant to love you most.

I can’t believe even Lorna would be callous enough to pretend he was alive if he’d died. She did specifically say he was fine & eating treats when asked directly… so I think he was perhaps PTS today as he suddenly had an issue with breathing/walking/lost control of bladder etc … these sudden things can happen with elderly animals and we know he had a heart condition or something.Urgent Vet Appt then told that would be the kindest thing. I had similar with a cat once, rushed her to the vet and came home without her, wasn’t expected at all :(

Will be interesting to see if she takes some time off like a truly heartbroken person (now we know she can for ‘being under the weather’) or if she’ll be flogging stuff tomorrow or the day after.
Yep - On balance I’d much rather believe that he took a massive “ turn” today and then sadly PTS. It’s certainly much more palatable than thinking he was actually already gone yesterday when she was on the shill. Because that’s truly fucked up. Even by lorna’s standards.

Certainly if this hadn’t been preceded by 3 weeks of silence I’d be more inclined to think it was that.
I just don’t get how she is entirely mute for 3 weeks over Xmas yet can post when the dog dies? Just bizarre.

• Heart
My theory is that there have been so many friends come to visit she’s had to drop everything and get involved in the chilli jam production

• Haha
  • Heart