Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t believe she isn’t going to be tempted out today - it’s a bank holiday and it’s her public duty to tell us about lucky OM getting a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Gurt Lush

I definitely think Boo passed away mid December, which would explain why she’s been offline and why she waited until she was ready to post about his passing.
What I don’t understand is the fact she used a ‘real time’ photo of him on the bed yesterday!? That’s just weird behaviour!

Buckle up TITS it’s ‘The Weekend’ keep your eyes peeled for the 1st post of 2022. Let’s not guess what it is or she might steal our ideas let’s make her work for her money . Hiyaaaaa Yawna we’re waiting .. 👋
I’m quite literally ‘on the edge of my sheep’

• Haha
I’ve not commented in ages but checked back the Chanel giveaway and the winner hasn’t liked the post, was that a condition of the giveaway? Checked other posts and can’t see her liking any posts. Suspicious!

• Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yes, she doesn’t have management but she knows how to work the system. Like doing giveaways before a launch ensuring the traffic is there when she wants to shill. Lorna is purely 100% about the gain. There is nothing selfless in her world.

Also, it’s not coincidence she was “ away” with undisclosed absence for 3 weeks then wow, the dog dies, and suddenly she’s okay to share that piece of information.

Morals aren’t Lorna’s strong point….

Anyway she’s back with different hair and a different face. #faceapp #filterdrop
Looks like a dolls hair that’s been left at bottom of the toy box 🥺

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Happie

looks like the exact same photo she has used for giving away Chanel before - is it the same photo because she hasn't actually bought the new giveaway prize and maybe Has no intention of buying one or giving one to anybody?

Edit: she has got 100k replies on that post and magically about 100k new followers as well...
soooo is one of you the person who posted this on stories 😉. I cut the name off for privacy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

SGE32

The forward combed hair rolls irritate me to no end! I just want to scream at her judges wig head!

• Haha

justforfun83

This is too true. She does far more harm than good. Those suffering with MH & ED’s don’t typically behave in the way that she does, it trivialises the whole ordeal.
I discovered Lorna in the first lockdown, bought the Rodial Banana Low-lighter (no good unless you’re a young pale-skinned porcelain doll with no fine lines), bought the Penhaligons fragrance she banged on about (no good unless you want to smell like stale cigar smoke) and admired her lifestyle from afar for a short time before my envy turned to empathy and then to hysteria, she soon became a comedy act. Trouble is, I’m in my late 30’s and know myself somewhat. The OG’s will remember the lady who had a young niece massively affected by Lorna. She started an Insta account to expose the discrepancies but was soon shut down. It’s so so wrong that idiots like Lorna can be allowed to mess with young minds. People with far less in their bank accounts & little experience to know what they’re seeing is all a facade.
Lorna may have issues, which we wish on nobody, but she is CREATING and NORMALISING issues, which is completely IMMORAL. She needs to shut down her account for good if she has a shred of empathy or understanding for those she pretends to.

• Heart

MirandaPriestly

To be fair to her, dealing with that amount of constant Instagram content, the Stories, the grid posts, the ads, the DMs, trying to come up with new things (& failing) sounds exhausting, to me at least. Even someone who was much more creative, and/or had help, would need a break, surely? No wonder someone with MH or ED issues, or any other personal life issues for that matter, would reach breaking point eventually. I do agree she should/could have announced she was taking a break... but if I think about how much energy it would take me to go shopping daily and find new coats and new shoes and new skincare every week, I couldn't do it. Lots of cash in the bank is one thing, but if it leaves you with stress of any kind it doesn't really make up for it... and we all know her supposedly luxe life is fake, so lord knows what shit she might have going on behind it all. Am I being too sympathetic cos I've had some wine...:LOL:
Defo too sympathetic! It’s literally her job, she’s got no other pressures on her time, she doesn’t have a real job, a family to look after, no friends, doesn’t cook and apparently is even too lazy to care for her dog!

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’ve got it.
OMR tripped up on a cluster of stray rats, just about recovered himself then skidded on a puddle of fake tan - which sent him reeling head first on to the SKY glass tele… before rolling with gay abandon on to Belle the Sheep.
It was at this point that Lorna walked in and witnessed him having the best special time he’s had in years.

OMR is now all bandaged up like Chief Inspector Dreyfus from the Pink Panther films. Leg in bandages suspended from the ceiling and a furious eye twitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Honestmutha

Holy shit. And that’s with filters.
The vermin hair doesn’t even nearly match it’s awful!Look at it just stuffed in there. 😳
I know she’s curling the hair in the wrong direction the front needs to be curled away from the face 🤣🤣 I can’t understand why she does this, it’s weird.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Smirking. She’s as convincing as Boris. Voice slightly cracking because she’s feeling sorry for herself no doubt. So she’s all better then? The mystery illness that lasted 3 weeks is now done and dusted? She really is a force of nature. Must plough on though, what a Trojan! What work ethic. God the hours this poor bitch does.. it’s no wonder she flakes for 3 weeks.

But anyway, back to shilling, and shopping.
Given she’s been awol for about 5 weeks I wonder who’s done all the designing & snipping on this latest collection?
oh, yes I remember she works on these designs for months before hand. Yes that’s it.

• Haha