Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I’m currently sat on our hotel room terrace in the Caribbean waiting for breakfast to open (nothing better than a day that revolves round when the restaurants and bars open!) and catching up on all these comments. Absolutely pissing myself. The Americans who just walked past caught me actually snort-laughing to myself. Must think I’m a bit special. Great work ladies!

Here’s my two pence:

Fashion awards - WTF. She wouldn’t know fashion if Olivier Rousteing slapped her round the face with haute couture. No wonder Coca Cola had to invite her. DECLARE YOUR ADS YOU TOSSER! Also, pretty sure she’s working with Greggs the amount she mentions them but she clearly thinks she’s above declaring that too (not exactly luxe is it?!).

Jeans - I don’t even know where to start. They make her look like she’s missing half her shins (maybe she just edited her legs to look like those of a toddler so we wouldn’t be envious of her supermodel long legs). Cheap, nasty and flammable is how I’d describe these monstrosities (jeans, not legs). How on earth she can call herself “Luxe” then flog this tripe is beyond me.

I could go on but I’m going to go wake the other half and drag him to breakfast. Mimosas are calling! (Whispissing Angel is available but it makes me cringe now - she’s ruined that for me!). Happy Friday all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
She says no. Maybe they can’t have children. If I couldn’t have, I’d be cheesed off with people mentioning it.

At least if they didn’t, it would offset the flying and fast fashion waste.

These shitty influencers are causing so much damage to the environment.
LL’s said several times each year that she and OMR aren’t interested in having children. It’s just not in her plan to live as close to the Carrie Bradshaw lifestyle as she wants. 😹 I get that though as someone who’s also not hyper-interested in having children. So many people are forced into having families they aren’t really interested in. Might as well do what makes you happy.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
It’s so obvious isn’t it 🤣
I look at other people’s q&a’s and they are so different - lornas are quite clearly from Lorna. She happens upon pictures she likes in her camera roll and then asks herself a question about them so she can post them again.
Beats working I guess.

pink_norris

VIP Member
If he was alive yesterday he most certainly would've of been showing severe signs of illness or distress, just very very odd behaviour again.

I'd have sympathy for anyone loosing a pet as I know how hard it is, but I get no emotion from her post at all, just seems like another post to get it done from her.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
They never watch tv in that room surely - it’s solely for posing, weirdy-leg-stretching and for Lorna to look at herself in that big mucky mirror.

They don’t sit on the sofas either. ( we probably need a reminder that she bought them on eBay ?)

I feel sure they only ever watch tv in bed in the wooden room like the grandparents from charlie & the chocolate factory.

will this grid picture be deleted also? I mean really a massive tv balanced on stools really isn’t very cute.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
well well…. A little trail of breadcrumbs… (ANOTHER narcissism trait!)

JUST a way of reeling the fawnas in with little tiny pieces of information…

Last edited:

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Just recalling the last time I was at Chiltern Firehouse and watched the bar staff pouring leftover whispering angel from used glasses left on tables , back in to the bottle!
hmm! Yummy.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

MirandaPriestly

Has Looona checked into the Priory do you think? No phones/social media allowed there … her drinking did seem to be out of control recently.

• Haha

CAT1975

exactly. I’m sure many of us know how it feels to lose a pet. The last thing you’d be doing would be posting on instagram the day it happened.
So why not just say?

Well no hang on. During one of her posts following the absence someone directly asked her if it was Boo and she said he was fine! Someone posted that on here I’m sure of it.
Yes she said he was happy eating treats!!! It was in her comments

• Wow
Maybe she bough OM a Peloton for Christmas and it made him unwell but didn't quite kill him off like Big 😅 I shouldn't joke I'm a bad person, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

pink_norris

VIP Member
Seems it’s not Boo. As many of you have suggested, more likely a breakdown of some sort - wouldn’t wish that on anyone & do hope she is getting some real help. Much as I pity that outcome I do feel there’s massive hypocrisy between her MH background & all that she promotes; she inspires women to be skinny (by editing her photos) she’s heavily materialistic, yet makes money from fast fashion rip-off junk & her non-maternal/lack of caring for anybody other than herself is vile - nobody needs that kind of ‘influence’… I hope for the future happiness of young influential girls/women she is gone from the public eye for good. She’s a toxic self-imploding narcissist.
Totally agree and I still maintain that putting a very short message saying she was going on a break is just courtesy, doesn't mean you revealing anything means you have empathy with your audience.

But as we know she doesn't give a shit about anyone

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
What the fuck are those!! The most I’ll fitting jeans I’ve ever clapped eyes on
But she’s got really long legs! She says so, so it must be true. 🤣

Place me at the top of the list for these badboys Lorna!
Would this be a Simon Cowell cut Jean?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha