Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CouldYouNot

If she had surgery she would have known she wouldn’t be showing face and lined up the pre-records?

Reactions: 3

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’ve scrolled through her personal account and it’s the same over-edited, self-absorbed rubbish. Wonder if this is a rebrand of sorts? Trying to appeal to brands who don’t sell the same polyester rubbish that she’s associated herself with with ITS
Think you’re right x

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I mean she’s made the best part of half a million followers because of the giveaways. Whether a brand gives a shite remains to be seen.
either way, she’s fucked off without a trace. Something serious, or messed with her face.
Who knows!

MirandaPriestly

Yeah. Interesting.

Wait for Eve to comment…she’s not posted anything since mid November.

Lorna’s updated the original post, the story, and the highlight, which will be gone tomorrow…

Point proving?? Who knows. But…

Why hasn’t she come on live to announce? Why isn’t she owning the moment?
Why is she hiding?
Yes, odd not an active account … 🤔

MirandaPriestly

I’m not convinced that’s a real time photo - he looks well looked after, isn’t he supposed to be sick?

Saying that, as he’s been shipped off to her mums for the past however many months and probably got the attention he needs and deserves, no wonder he looks healthy!
I’m not convinced that’s a real time photo - he looks well looked after, isn’t he supposed to be sick?

Saying that, as he’s been shipped off to her mums for the past however many months and probably got the attention he needs and deserves, no wonder he looks healthy!
He was on a video with current clothes so I think we finally have proof of life! Clearly he’s been at her Mum’s since before they went to the Maldives … that’s months!

Ohmydays

VIP Member
But she wants people to believe this is her huge mansion 🙄

Appears caption has been edited to 6pm today … odd that she’s not been on mentioning it at all & pretty crap leaving it this late as won’t be with the winner by Xmas now
I’m sure I saw that on that post yesterday … think it’s the Ol Chanel giveaway pic !

Ohmydays

VIP Member
She’s saying the alleged rape of two women is getting in the way of her fully enjoying some shit has been TV show. Nice.
Ooohh. La La …Let’s see what her Fawnas have to say on this ….
Oooh actually. .. we’ll never know cos they’re not allowed an opinion and will be a-blocked ‘.

Happie

Wow! She’s clearly hiding something there.

Has she been seen since 9th December? The posts on her grid since are mainly old photos or could have been taken prior to that date.

I am starting to think she’s had covid or a virus but it’s not dramatic enough to tell her followers about (better to keep the intrigue and be all mysterious eh?), and that her hiding her chin last month is due to bruising from filler or some other procedure.
Maybe she’s had it but went offline for longer so as to others not linking contamination to her. If she would have had it on the 9th and written about it obviously everyone at the event would have been furious by now. Just speculation really, have absolutely no idea. I understood she spoke about mental health issues on her stories, in her shoes all the scrutiny and criticism would get to me, specially if it’s starting to catch up on reality. So I do think it’s not entirely untrue.

:ROFLMAO:
😂😂😂😂
Oh @YetAnotherObsessionx I love your honesty re your thoughts re her . But let’s get Fukkin real She’s playing the IG game !!
Calls her Fawnas her friends .. talks to them daily . Then disappears comes back with ‘Im still alive ‘ no explanation just …. FUKKIN … buy my stuff buy my stuff !!!
Fukkin money grabbing greedy bint …
But the Fawnas still fall for it .. twats !
Ha haaa thank you! Or it's probably just my IG naivety...

I'd love to see what kind of people buy all the stuff she advertises, it can't be women of a similar age as her, can it..?? I'm her age, for example I've never felt compelled to buy anything just because she advertised it. Same as I think surely the people who might want/afford the new Sky TV are not the same people who buy £10 clothes off ITS? Does she really have that wide an audience? Am I so thick that I just don't get it:ROFLMAO:

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Sorry I’ve forgotten again .. who’s the statistician on this thread that can tell us what’s happening on her account ?