Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happie

They are quite rare the non influencers with bigger followings - anyone else of interest you ladies recommend out there?

Reactions: 2
What happened to the Superdry black jeans I thought they were the best jeans ever ?
She's edited the face but not the rest of her! She looks fine, I mean not a great look for her, denim looks terrible with those boots but she clearly isn't the tiny size she prentends to be!

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Ooh could she be preggo? Not an avid follower so unsure if they can/can’t/don’t want too. But could explain absence, being really rough & just a coffee.. no rose?
She says no. Maybe they can’t have children. If I couldn’t have, I’d be cheesed off with people mentioning it.

At least if they didn’t, it would offset the flying and fast fashion waste.

These shitty influencers are causing so much damage to the environment.

Attachments

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yeah she’s definitely had some work done on her face .. or she’s covered in spots from eating pigs in blankets and slathering all that shite on her face. Or her Fok hasnt worked ( tbh it never actually did Yawna) and she’s gone bald(er)
Thought their Christmas morning routine was loading their car up with her presents after a stay in a London hotel Christmas Eve .🤔 and h and shouldn’t that be # AD Diet Coke !!
#wheresLorna
She’s not mentioned FOK for a while actually

Reactions: 1

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
They never watch tv in that room surely - it’s solely for posing, weirdy-leg-stretching and for Lorna to look at herself in that big mucky mirror.

They don’t sit on the sofas either. ( we probably need a reminder that she bought them on eBay ?)

I feel sure they only ever watch tv in bed in the wooden room like the grandparents from charlie & the chocolate factory.

will this grid picture be deleted also? I mean really a massive tv balanced on stools really isn’t very cute.
It’s the Sky Glass tv so she’s obviously popped it in the shot for a bit of extra advertising. Except it’s Lorna so of course she hasn’t declared it.

It’s difficult to see what or if she’s had anything done because of the filter use - she’s been changing the shape of her jaw for years with the filters - there’s footage and images of her where she’s barely recognisable over the last few years - then the filter drops and the reality is very different.

The demure /hunching up thing hiding beneath big jumpers usually comes when she’s lying and it’s usually an effort to make her look demure and vulnerable.
But we shall see…. Until she’s spotted in the wild again we shall probably never know!

Also

HAS EVE GOT THE BAG YET?
Nope and though she’s set her account to private - I follow her. No sign of a Chanel on there.

closest side by side I could get. The first is before Xmas (it’s in the post grid) and second is her reappearance after almost 3 weeks away.
Nose? Jaw? Fat removal? Face lift?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mishka13

Chatty Member
I had a zoom in here, you can see a fold of skin on the chin, not sure what’s that indicative of surgery or not. Just thought I’d share 😆
Threads? A girl who works from one of our salons has just completed her training for new threads that are amazing and last five years. Brilliant for the jaw line apparently.

• Wow
Do we think that there’s been enough reporting to the ASA and she’s been told off or had seen the rumblings and is instead fire fighting and removing bot accounts that follow her to try not get in trouble for the fake giveaways?

Happie

Do you think she is referring to Lorna though as Lorna doesn’t use hashtags
Good catch! But wait - are you saying there’s another influencer pulling the same trick that requires our scrutiny? Any clues on who?!