Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgmhs

I was just reading previous posts re the editing of her jaw....I have been thinking for a while that she must photo shop. I notice she says she is '5'3 and a size 12 in everything'. I am 5'3 and the majority of my wardrobe are 12's, some 10s and I definitely look much larger than she does.

Reactions: 4

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Whoever called the fact that she does a giveaway prior to a collection release to increase engagement is a bloody genius!!!! Spot on. 👌😎

Sorry, long time lurker, first time commenting.

Couldn't help myself this time, it just became too much! 😡😡😡
Welcome glad you’ve joined us . Everyone’s views are an eye opener .

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Her nose is so weird to me, it was tiny and got bigger and bigger with time. Maybe she wanted to add some kind of slop, not sure:

gettyimages-606073412-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1135615500-612x612.jpg
lorna-luxe-1z-z.jpg
2_LL.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-165749_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

Happie

You’re safe… She’s at the flat perving at herself and trying on Tulle skirts!

…“in my next collection…. There’s loads of TULLE..”

I hope she can bob out and get herself a Chanel bag to give away on instagram now! Cos when she reads this she’s alerted to the fact that she’s been caught out. Getting away with it once is bad enough.. twice.. three times…?

The Chanel bag under the tree is obviously what she’s suggesting!

And then when she rocks up to Chanel wanting another (4th?) Trendy because she’s giving it away on instagram- Chanel should be alerted to that too. Whilst we are on a roll…
I thought of this. She must be known by the one or two sale associates that usually receive her at Chanel and they most definitely would know that she hasn’t bought three of the same bag for her giveaway - no doubt they follow her instagram.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Yeah she’s definitely had some work done on her face .. or she’s covered in spots from eating pigs in blankets and slathering all that shite on her face. Or her Fok hasnt worked ( tbh it never actually did Yawna) and she’s gone bald(er)
Thought their Christmas morning routine was loading their car up with her presents after a stay in a London hotel Christmas Eve .🤔 and h and shouldn’t that be # AD Diet Coke !!
#wheresLorna

Attachments

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
If she was unwell surely to god it wouldn’t be a priority to log in as her and go and like random pictures ?
who knows. Someone must know.. suspect it’s attention seeking.