Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
They’re all mostly old but the one with the sky glass we can assume is new and she has her face & neck on show there but it’s not a clear pic so most probably edited to fuck
Just searched for the tag “skyglass” on Insta - someone with 18,000 followers posted a photo of theirs on 23rd Nov, and someone with 35,000 posted on 19th Nov. Think it’s safe to assume that Lorna with her 1.4 million followers will have received her TV earlier than they did, or at least around the same time. I reckon that photo was taken when the tv was delivered a few weeks before.

How lazy of her though! I can’t believe Sky send her a free TV and subscription and she can’t be arsed posting for (potentially) three or four weeks.

Reactions: 3

Sparklebox

Ooh here’s a few more !!!
The problem is because we are so used to seeing the filtered version. Whenever an unedited pic is posted she always looks so strange. It’s so counter productive to filter yourself that much as it just makes the real you seem weird.

Are her and the Raisin not allowed indoors at a Scott's? It's December! Who in their right mind wants to sit out on the street to eat in December?
It will be so he can smoke

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Desperately trying to work out how she’s going to get away with the fake Chanel giveaway she’s supposed to be announcing today ?!?

My mistake … tomorrow
So on the post it says 20th but whenever it was she last posted about it on her story a couple of days ago she 100% said 21st because I had to go back to the post to check the date. Unfortunately I didn’t get a screen shot. Will be interesting to see when she announces it 🤨

Happie

For someone whose been vuuuurrrryyyyy ill she seems to have had time to do some bedroom ‘styling’. Also think its odd that all of a sudden shes showing her real home instead of others images or ones stolen off Pinterest. I mean shes not going to be able to do that for long as theres only abot 3 spots she can show but I also thinks shes maybe been threatened with legal action re image use…

So she must have update the bedroom since this article?

Attachments

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I genuinely think she has just wanted to be lazy and not “work” over Christmas so her vague quotes hinting at something being wrong are her shoddy excuse for no interaction with her adoring fans for this long period of time.
Other instagrammers with far more problems than she has still have the manners and common decency to post this lovely non attention seeking note .

Attachments

balenciagandburgers

Hi tits, need to catch up on threads but was reading through some about her giveaways being fake and I’m not sure they are - although what an absolute dramatic epic Instagram influencer shitshow that would be if it turned out to be true! All I know is when I first heard of LoonieBin, it was through her Chanel bag giveaway. After the winner was announced I actually messaged the girl to see if she would sell me the bag 😂 she said she’d consider it but never heard back from her. Her profile and everything seemed very much real. Anyhoo! It wasn’t long after I realized Lying Loona was a fraud in many other ways and found you all on here. But as for the bag giveaway (at least at the time) it seemed to be legit. Unlike everything else about her.

Reactions: 2