Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Totally. She probably chucked her dolly out of the pram for some reason.
Difficult to tell with all the filters on as usual.

Reactions: 2

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Did anyone else hear her voice breaking when she was talking about Boo in her stories? I don’t think that’s put on - perhaps she does have a heart.

The rest of it is weird AF though. Not convinced he passed this week, etc.

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
I will say, I entered the bag competition and if I had won, I probably wouldn’t post about it publicly either, so it doesn’t necessarily mean she hasn’t got it. None of my friends ‘get’ designer bags.

Happie

Is there any way I can send you ladies private messages? Otherwise what do the rules here say - am I allowed to share?

• Heart
Lol
She can’t post the other winners because they don’t exist!!! Come on Lorna where are the winners of the other 2 Chanel bags, the Hermes Oran sandals, the 2/3 Dior Chokers, the Celine Triomphe bag, the choose your own Manolos … shall we go on?
What happens to people who get investigated and found out to have carried out fraud (or whatever the correct term is)? Do they get fined?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Oh I would totally enter a competition if I can win something that I can sell for a lot of money tbh haha. And most stores don't allow you to return an item in a different country than where it is bought. Also, highest tier replica's come with receipts as well.
A receipt that you can use to exchange?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Has she been seen since 9th December? The posts on her grid since are mainly old photos or could have been taken prior to that date.
They’re all mostly old but the one with the sky glass we can assume is new and she has her face & neck on show there but it’s not a clear pic so most probably edited to fuck