Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I guess that’s one of the options. She would have to pretend to be inconsolable..

( but she is active and on line… and she did come back after the first 2 days silence saying “ I’m still alive”)..

Reactions: 4
To be fair to her, dealing with that amount of constant Instagram content, the Stories, the grid posts, the ads, the DMs, trying to come up with new things (& failing) sounds exhausting, to me at least. Even someone who was much more creative, and/or had help, would need a break, surely? No wonder someone with MH or ED issues, or any other personal life issues for that matter, would reach breaking point eventually. I do agree she should/could have announced she was taking a break... but if I think about how much energy it would take me to go shopping daily and find new coats and new shoes and new skincare every week, I couldn't do it. Lots of cash in the bank is one thing, but if it leaves you with stress of any kind it doesn't really make up for it... and we all know her supposedly luxe life is fake, so lord knows what shit she might have going on behind it all. Am I being too sympathetic cos I've had some wine...:LOL:

Reactions: 4

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I wonder, will we ever see her red puffy face with wet look fish lips of a morning again.
It’s not looking likely. Even if she does come back will she even mention she’s not been on for a week ? Such a hard worker. And with such epic transparency to her fawnas.

Reactions: 3
Oh and the restaurant she’s never mentioned before and now John says it’s the ‘best steak he’s ever eaten’ .. Scott’s & Cecconis might have a bit of a discount) competition going on 😂
Ie ..Friends .
Fuming, this is one of my favourite places for dinner and she’s ruined it

• Sad

mgmhs

Wow! She’s clearly hiding something there.

Has she been seen since 9th December? The posts on her grid since are mainly old photos or could have been taken prior to that date.

I am starting to think she’s had covid or a virus but it’s not dramatic enough to tell her followers about (better to keep the intrigue and be all mysterious eh?), and that her hiding her chin last month is due to bruising from filler or some other procedure.
She had a her chin hidden in an Insta vid yesterday too, i though that was a weird thing to do. Maybe some lipo or jaw contouring?

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Filming with Sasha “ founder of #filterdrop”

said by Lorna, who’s piss tank deep in filters.

Okay then.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall .. We should have sent Sasha some pics of Yawnas obvious continuous filters but you’ld like to think she’s already seen them and will discuss them with Yawna 🙄

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Check the blurring on the neck - something weird is happening there! It’s clearer when you watch the stories than from the screen grabs.

For those few who thinks she’s reduced her filters… let’s have a quick reminder of what happens when the filters aren’t on full whack
so much blurring around that jawline! Look at her finger here:

567C7045-145A-4063-AEEF-2FC7B2D6E895.jpeg

Its_Me

VIP Member
Did anyone else hear her voice breaking when she was talking about Boo in her stories? I don’t think that’s put on - perhaps she does have a heart.

The rest of it is weird AF though. Not convinced he passed this week, etc.
Only when she was lying 😂

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Exactly… but if something “serious” had/has happened , she would be off the hook…

she would have to come up with a belter of an excuse to justify not sending the bag…

Out of all the winners, we only have proof that one person ishasammy actually received it. And that’s for everything, the Dior, celine, Chanel, Hermes, etc etc

I still do wonder if giving away chanel bags on social media isn’t exactly what chanel would want to be involved in. ( even though they aren’t directly.. as in they don’t approve it)
Not quite the luxury brand management they insist upon!!
Yes, completely agree with everything you've said @AllAboutTheMayhem. Interesting point regarding Chanel's position on the question of a bag "giveaway". I was thinking along the same lines. Okay there's not been any suggestion that this is being done with Chanel's approval or involvement; however according to recent media reports, it seems like they're taking steps to limit purchasing in certain areas, no doubt to attempt to retain some brand exclusivity. Given this, it's hard to imagine that they would be very pleased about some low-rent influencer purportedly offering a bag in what amounts to part of a "bags for followers" enterprise. That is if they are even aware of it (although I wouldn't be surprised if it has been brought to their attention). Now I'm not suggesting that this is a fraudulent scam but, let's just say hypothetically, that this were a scam, that would have to reflect poorly against Chanel and I'm sure that they would be keen to distance themselves from such an exercise. Anyway, food for thought.

She could have had the bridge built up but I don’t think it’s that.
I think she had work done to her jaw, like where they break it and remove some to shorten it. That would have been2-3 weeks wiht mouth wires shut and no solid food.
Or rehab 😂😂😂

• Haha