LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has blocked me from seeing her stories and i have never, ever commented anything whatsoever. I am so confused why she has done that? My username on here has no resemblence to my username on Insta. Confused!!
probably pissed on cheap or blagged Rose. She’s done you a favour, I wouldn’t waste any time worrying about it 👍👍

she reads here for sure and I reckon they think we’re all just jealous. Yeah right 😂😂

It makes me DIE sitting there talking about £600 shoes in an acrylic jumper worth about £2 and made in a sweat box in a third world country 😠
Yeppp even worse a lot of buys are being cancelled, which means suppliers literally cannot afford to pay their staff. So the women & children who get paid pennies to make these outfits are now left absolutely destitute with no money to feed themselves.

I appreciate being able to avoid these shops is a privilege and not shitting on anyone for it, but I find it absurd for someone “in fashion” she has no understanding of the business / socioeconomic side of it at all?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s blocking a couple testing the waters to see if they are the ones on tattle 🤣. She’s so self obsessed she probably has this Site on her shortcuts. Don’t worry Lorna there is always a way to try and find out more of your fake lifestyle

I doubt very much this is the case, she’d be in extremely dodgy waters if she’s using unorthodox methods but it seems she is certainly rattled by this thread 😂😂😂. You can’t keep the truth quiet, it will always out 👍

75F3487D-6F2A-482D-AA06-124B5D536137.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Ahhh. that’s how she is spending a lot of her time then? Finding out peoples wearabouts and blocking them 🤣.

Reactions: 2
I doubt very much this is the case, she’d be in extremely dodgy waters if she’s using unorthodox methods but it seems she is certainly rattled by this thread 😂😂😂. You can’t keep the truth quiet, it will always out 👍

View attachment 104826
Meh, they love to put this threat out there. What are you going to do, come to my house? I think that’s called threatening behaviour and is illegal. Having an opinion or calling someone out isn’t.

Reactions: 6
How bizarre. Ah well, at least it keeps her busy whilst she's sulking about not be able to sit in cecconis all the live long day.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 104826
I’ve just looked at this thread it was regarding some messages that Lydia had received and she’s either saying that for now it’s illegal to gain IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) (unless you go via the police) OR soon will be available legally.

It was on twitter 24 Feb 20, part of something Lidl (LydiaEmillen) posted

I really wouldn't worry, she has far more to loose than us and it's just that words on a tweet. And calling people morons, I think she need to look at herself first :)

I’ve just looked at this thread it was regarding some messages that Lydia had received and she’s either saying that for now it’s illegal to gain IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) (unless you go via the police) OR soon will be available legally.
There deluded to think general public access will be given to IP addresses; that for sure will NEVER happen

Reactions: 2
I really liked the trainers too, I’d buy them, I was only joking she prob won’t even wear them!

I think Lorna is 37 going on 38? He’s 21 years older so not quite 60 but neither is my dad he’s 56 so to me he’s an old man lol And yes she most probably does have Daddy issues, she never mentions a dad does she?
Text book daddy issues.

I really wouldn't worry, she has far more to loose than us and it's just that words on a tweet. And calling people morons, I think she need to look at herself first :)

There deluded to think general public access will be given to IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ; that for sure will NEVER happen
From my very limited knowledge (google 😉)it isn’t actually illegal to obtain an IP address, as it isn’t classed as personal info but then to use that to look into someone personal info (eg home address) is.. anyway it’s all just threats as mentioned above

There deluded to think general public access will be given to IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ; that for sure will NEVER happen
maybe she's doing a Colleen Rooney on her insta followers 🤣
Yeppp even worse a lot of buys are being cancelled, which means suppliers literally cannot afford to pay their staff. So the women & children who get paid pennies to make these outfits are now left absolutely destitute with no money to feed themselves.

Shes not
I appreciate being able to avoid these shops is a privilege and not shitting on anyone for it, but I find it absurd for someone “in fashion” she has no understanding of the business / socioeconomic side of it at all?
Oh but she thinks she has .. 🙄

maybe she's doing a Colleen Rooney on her insta followers 🤣
She’s allegedly got 1M . Would take her ages in between naps and make up tutorials 😀😂😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.