LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No stories yet of her just spending about 2 hours putting on her slap. Maybe she’s just sooooo tired today because she is such a ‘workaholic’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Book the cheapest room, arrive and spend an hour at the front desk telling them you have a million followers and will tag the tit out of their hotel for an upgrade.
SURELY he must have paid his mortgage off by now!?
Re hotels and upgrades you’re spot on with that comment !!

No stories yet of her just spending about 2 hours putting on her slap. Maybe she’s just sooooo tired today because she is such a ‘workaholic’
I bet she’s lying on the floor kicking and screaming cos one of her ‘trolls’ has already got those New Balance trainers 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wel she’s lost followers for the past 5 days .. not a lot but still about 700 ..
0CDB02AF-28C1-4F6B-B3F1-B040B80ECED8.png

Reactions: 6
Bet she is seething
It’s going down daily. Her repetitive, selfish behaviour with no regard to covid 19, key workers and those that are literary loosing jobs.

I’m glad she posted the message on stories I sent her and rude reply, totally showing herself up. The girl has no brain 😂😂

Reactions: 10
People are waking up & realising just how shallow, fake & talentless the likes of these ‘influencers’ are. I know the list of people I follow has certainly changed. I’m much more inclined to follow real people that make me laugh & that I can relate to. I’ve had a cull recently ☺

Reactions: 7
People are waking up & realising just how shallow, fake & talentless the likes of these ‘influencers’ are. I know the list of people I follow has certainly changed. I’m much more inclined to follow real people that make me laugh & that I can relate to. I’ve had a cull recently ☺
Me too .. in fact a couple of them that I follow are so much more interesting and funny now their REAL personalities are coming through ..Unlike LL 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
The absolute STATE of those Chanel mules. Jesus woman, look after them, clean them!

• Haha
Is anyone else thinking that John may have not paid full price for those Manolos? I know he didn’t buy them direct. It’s just the way she’s flouting them on her stories 🤔

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else thinking that John may have not paid full price for those Manolos? I know he didn’t buy them direct. It’s just the way she’s flouting them on her stories 🤔
They wont stay nice beige suede once she’s got her fake tanned trotters in them ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly this! I’ve found the time really therapeutic, gives you time to think about what you actually need vs what you want, and what’s actually good for you.

I hope a lot of her ITS crowd are disgusted that she’s keeping up the reckless greed at a time like this & unfollow. She’ll only learn when the ££ & goodies stop.

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait for my dog to start helping me sort my clothes out. I guess it’s something that comes with age?

@Jasmine interested to know if the ‘basement’ exists?

• Haha
Just been tittering to myself thinking about if the uk government did the same As Finland and asked influencers to step up and help spread the word. Could imagine Lorna aff linking hazmat suits and masks.

• Haha
I can’t wait for my dog to start helping me sort my clothes out. I guess it’s something that comes with age?

@Jasmine interested to know if the ‘basement’ exists?
It’s in the house deets, communal cellar! She’ll have to label her bags like students do when they leave food in the communal fridge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes me DIE sitting there talking about £600 shoes in an acrylic jumper worth about £2 and made in a sweat box in a third world country 😠

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.