LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her stories are actually pointless.
Every day roll out of bed, same hair ruffle, chat about sleeping in, going to bed late from answering DM’s, chat about how thick her hair is, chat about moisturiser, chat about ‘glowy’ skin, rodial, by terry, nars balm, pull dressing gown open, pout face from side to side, spritz with spray, virgin crew story thrown in, lounge sets, secret giveaway that she’s excited about, explanation of what she’s going to ‘try and do today’, 45000 selfies of finished face with list of products, selfie in mirror of nappy lounge set or outfit, lunch, some more selfies, rose, then in the evening 9 grid photos pulled from pinterest and tumblr. It’s like a washing machine cycle that drives me insane but I can’t look away!!
I wonder if she managed to send off the secret beauty giveaway to the follower that was going to ‘try to do by 4’ seens as she’s in her robe in the afternoon .

Also why does she not say ‘such and such i hope you like what I’ve picked for you’ rather than ‘i hope she likes what I’ve picked’, if the person is a follower (and must be because how else would they win) then they will be watching so address them directly? It’s weird

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she sill banging on about that ..it’s because the Lounge in their flat is ‘Baltic’ as they’ve removed the radiators . ... I read it on her blog and posted it on here .. I think they live in that bed cos there’s nowhere else to go and watch tv !!! I’m not watching her tonight .. My mates Dad had his funeral today she lives on her own so we’re gonna have a ‘celebration of his life Zoom meeting .. #friends #lockdown2020 #memories
#reallife ...
Sorry for your friend, I hope it wasn’t covid related but regardless very sad to loose a parent xx

Reactions: 1
Does anyone rate the Nars lip balm? She’s always flogging it,the colours look nice.
I have the dolce vita one, I do like it not overly pigmented but lovely to wear 😄

New thread needed guys 😬😬😬

Painful to hear her assuming everything has sold out because she has recommended it, I mean it’s probably true because her minions are idiots but so arrogant of her to assume.

Yeah Hun, I do remember when you went through that stage of wearing lip gloss everyday, how could I forget 🙄

I would never ever use a discount code of hers, I would much rather pay full price than line her pockets

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
All about the mayhem
Shocking fake tan, sells ITS tat,
Doesn't live in a manor, it's a 2 bed flat.
Mine was:
Trowelling on products she found in the cellar, she doesn’t look dewy but no one dare tell ‘er

Reactions: 3
So much acrylic it makes you itch,
Disagree with Lorna & you’ll see her inner witch

( can replace witch with witch if witch is too close to swearing)

Acrylic Nappy sales have gone through the roof, thanks to LornaLuxe and her colossal camel hoof.
These had the most likes. Tan and flat was for the current thread, we’ve moved on since then 😂

All about the mayhem
Mine was:
Trowelling on products she found in the cellar, she doesn’t look dewy but no one dare tell ‘er
AllAboutTheMayhem said:

Acrylic Nappy sales have gone through the roof, thanks to LornaLuxe and her colossal camel hoof.

These had the most likes. Tan and flat was for the current thread, we’ve moved on since then 😂
How funny I just put those too 😂😂

Hereforthepictures said:

Full face of makeup keeps her happy and don’t forget the acrylic nappy

lockdown content is seriously crappy, buying followers in her acrylic nappy

or these...

Ive just read how to change the thread and. Don’t understand it do sorry.. it won’t be me changing it 😂😂

Reactions: 2
All about the mayhem
Mine was:
Trowelling on products is the one i vote for - see above!

AllAboutTheMayhem said:

How funny I just put those too 😂😂

Hereforthepictures said:

Full face of makeup keeps her happy and don’t forget the acrylic nappy

lockdown content is seriously crappy, buying followers in her acrylic nappy

or these...

Ive just read how to change the thread and. Don’t understand it do sorry.. it won’t be me changing it 😂😂
One of the top 2 I reckon

Camel hoof!!

Does anyone rate the Nars lip balm? She’s always flogging it,the colours look nice.
It's nice, but 28€ for a tinted lip balm...oh well. But all influencers got it in their PR so they're using it of course.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.