LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s ready for ‘Eyyyyaaaaa Happy Monday hope you’re all ok’ followed by an hour of her slapping tit on her face?

Ugh she bought the same New Balance trainers I have 😭 totally ruined those for me now 😂
Send em back they’re ruined 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to sound braggy but I’m quite sure my partner is worth a lot more than Mr Luxe and I don’t know what Lorna earns exactly but I have a good income from my business and lucky enough I don’t have many outgoings as my partner pays a big portion of our rent and bills etc (can I just add that we are the same age and our relationship looks nothing like theirs!!!) and our spending on just stuff doesn’t look like that at all because we spend on making memories and saving for a future, you know like kids and all the normal stuff that us folk have to look forward to. Yup got a few nice handbags and high value items but all definitely investment/classic pieces as Lorna claims hers are and my wardrobes don’t look like a jumble sale of tit I’ve bought on a whim and never felt the need to sell anything on to make room for more or because I’ve pushed it the back of the closet and forgot about it.

MR L is the same age as my father who has a wife he’s supported and 3 grown children who he’s seen through life to adulthood: In comparison of course he has money to spend on shoes because he’s had no real responsibility for 60 years!

We have all mentioned before that they don’t go on any real luxury holidays, most of their trips are sponsored. They go to the same bloody restaurant all the time most probably because they get free stuff. The Bentley is prob worth no more than £25k and I doubt paid for outright.

Her hair and her teeth are horrible, why doesnt she fix them? Or go to a proper salon and get her nails done?

its sad and weird, she’s happy sat in her wood panel 2 bed flat surrounded by stuff playing make believe. The more stuff she’s got the happier she is.
Same on future. Neither of us have genuine wealth (eg family/inherited) but we both have good salaries and all our money is saved/invested or goes into doing up our (first!) house, we bought a camper van we adore, and now a baby... We’re incredibly credit adverse though which I think is the big difference, but it makes me DIE the idea of holding an interest bearing balance on a CC for a belt you forgot you had? It feels so chaotic and out of control, like how would you not be disturbed by that?? I’m constantly thinking about where our money is better used and it’s certainly not in cheaply produced mass market Gucci belts...

Also wait - OAP is SIXTY? I was late to the thread so may have missed this. SIXTY? She’s only mid 30s right? I never...

Ugh she bought the same New Balance trainers I have 😭 totally ruined those for me now 😂
Tbf I actually quite liked them in a Princess Di at the gym sort of aesthetic so enjoy them x

Reactions: 4
You’re right.. you never see them go on holiday. 🤔 like, for eg, a sunbathing holiday 😂

also, do we think she has daddy issues?
think they frequently go on summer trips, they went to Santorini last year didn’t they?

John works for hsbc as head of some sort of pensions division doesn’t he?

Reactions: 1
I really liked the trainers too, I’d buy them, I was only joking she prob won’t even wear them!

I think Lorna is 37 going on 38? He’s 21 years older so not quite 60 but neither is my dad he’s 56 so to me he’s an old man lol And yes she most probably does have Daddy issues, she never mentions a dad does she?

Reactions: 2
Good point she barely mentions her mum, never her dad. I know OAP gets a good discount on his mortgage from HSBC so probably has a reasonable disposable income, LL is very aware of this and thus gets her monthly treats from him. LL her income is shockingly low from Companies House, I am very interested to see her next set of accounts. She needs auditing by HMRC

Reactions: 3
think they frequently go on summer trips, they went to Santorini last year didn’t they?

Wasnt Santoroni something to do with her ITS collection? But anyway what I mean is you don’t see them at Sandy Lane Barbados or One&Only Maldives, places you would have to spend mega money on. Most of their holidays although nice destinations are what most people could afford. Cheap flights around Europe and most probably blagged hotels.

Reactions: 6

Santorini was a ITS pr trip to photo her summer tat collection

HSBC just because your title says "Head of xxx" doesn't make you a big player in the company, probably 2 or 3 line management, around £80/90k with bonus

• Haha
Reactions: 5

So not Investment Banking wealth. They probably have a decent amount of disposable income between them but nothing like what they portray. It’s all smoke and mirrors (and fakery).

Good point she barely mentions her mum, never her dad. I know OAP gets a good discount on his mortgage from HSBC so probably has a reasonable disposable income, LL is very aware of this and thus gets her monthly treats from him. LL her income is shockingly low from Companies House, I am very interested to see her next set of accounts. She needs auditing by HMRC
Not sure staff mortgages are a thing anymore especially as base rate has been low for years. But I guess given his age, they may have a relatively small one.

I suspect she doesn’t put all of her income through the company and is mostly self employed.

I’d be super embarrassed if I had been found out about my fake ring, fake manor house and fake life.

Reactions: 5
Santorini was a ITS pr trip to photo her summer tat collection

HSBC just because your title says "Head of xxx" doesn't make you a big player in the company, probably 2 or 3 line management, around £80/90k with bonus
Yep completely. I’ve heard of retail banks offering like... branch and call centre staff mortgage rates but I always assumed that was a staff retention tool rather than anything else as those roles must see crazy turnover? I don’t want to doxx myself but we could have pursued a better mortgage (lower interest rate) through my husband’s then employer but we didn’t want to, it’s a weird conflict of interests IMO, neither of us held accounts with the institution he worked for either.

But if you’re scraping by on affordability checks or a percentage point difference in interest will help significantly, it’s probably an attractive proposition. Also it’d help OAP because age is often a limiter on your mortgage term and they only bought that when he was in his 50s by sounds of it...

She gets paid a small % of what the item is worth rather than a flat fee. So she’d get paid 16pence for a £16 pair of joggers say, but maybe £2.00 for a £200 dress. So it’s in her best interest to promote a blend of items tbh, but then again if her audience doesn’t have the appetite for £200 dresses 0 conversions = £0.00 which may also be why she promotes the cheap gear. I’m not a luxury bag buyer so I can’t comment but I can’t imagine women that love bags are following her to see her latest acquisition? You could probably sit outside a cafe down Brentwood highstreet and see similar, no?

Yeppp. And she always eludes to him working in IB, my husband has actually worked in IB for nearly two decades (in London not a remote support office like OAP - who is likely in an IT or client support role which will pay alright for Horsham obvs but not a traditional IB salary) and I can assure you that our spending looks absolutely nothing like theirs. I’d actually be worried if my husband bought two pairs of MBs out the blue as it’s indicative of quite manic behaviour IMO?

Some women aren’t financially savvy though so maybe she doesn’t think about the shoes likely costing more than this month’s mortgage payment, but I’d be cringing thinking about all the tat I forget I even have probably equating to reducing my mortgage term by a year+? Not that we’re a prisoner to our mortgage or frugally living but we are adults who are responsible/accountable...
He works in HSBC, Canada Square near canary wharf

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m incredibly shocked but thank you for validating! And commutes from there?! How absurd?

Just googled and it’s between 1hr30 & 1hr50 each way. Fuuuuck that!
He used to get up at 3am, drive to office and leave at 2pm for home.

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m incredibly shocked but thank you for validating! And commutes from there?! How absurd?

Just googled and it’s between 1hr30 & 1hr50 each way. Fuuuuck that!
No he doesn’t he works remotely he only goes to the office once a week if that I think.

You’re right.. you never see them go on holiday. 🤔 like, for eg, a sunbathing holiday 😂

also, do we think she has daddy issues?
LL wouldn’t sunbathe cos her fake tan would go patchy ..ooh maybe that should read ‘patchier ‘ 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.