LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for my dog to start helping me sort my clothes out. I guess it’s something that comes with age?

@Jasmine interested to know if the ‘basement’ exists?
There is a communal cellar that everyone in the flats can use, however they won't have their own cellar in the flat.

Reactions: 7
Woooaaaah some serious warping going on in that mirror today, fail.
It was so bad today wasn’t it! It looked like fun fayre crazy mirrors reflections!

On a side note, I’ve unfollowed, feels good! Although I will definitely still want to watch stories as I enjoy this thread far too much! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is anyone else thinking that John may have not paid full price for those Manolos? I know he didn’t buy them direct. It’s just the way she’s flouting them on her stories 🤔
LUISAVIAROMA has 30% off right now, I doubt it was her husband who bought the shoes though. She probably paid herself and then pretended like he bought them. To create an envy...

Reactions: 4
LUISAVIAROMA has 30% off right now, I doubt it was her husband who bought the shoes though. She probably paid herself and then pretended like he bought them. To create an envy...
Where did you find 30!??? I’ve got 25, I need that 😄

Reactions: 2
FFS. She’s done nothing but state the obvious today .....
1). Vacuum packing clothes in bags .. ‘that are sealed then you suck the air out with a vacuum cleaner’ !!
2). Rambling on about shoes sizes ..then states ‘ if they’re too big you won’t wear them,
3) these are what the shoes look like in a box !
4) The shoe lining is the same colour as the suede!
NO tit SHERLOCK !!!

how can she comment on shoe sizes and them pinching’ other peoples feet ... We haven’t all got WIDE toes LL !
This channels were completely fukked !!!!! Oh and LL WANTS another pair I’m surprised that the OAP hasn’t managed to hunt down the last pair in europe !! He’s slacking !!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re nice those Chanel shoes but she’s worn them to death and she has others why does she need another pair of those FFS!

Forgive my ignorance - she only came onto my radar via the cringe ITS programme, but when was LL hatched as a brand? Was it after she met oap? Or was she luxeing it out before then??

Forgive my ignorance - she only came onto my radar via the cringe ITS programme, but when was LL hatched as a brand? Was it after she met oap? Or was she luxeing it out before then??
She was a trolley dolly on Virgin, met the OAP while he was on one of her flights, married what 3 months after meeting (I wonder why? 🙄$$) had an eating disorder, she left work, he financed her, she started work at Rocket St George doing social then started her own insta. It's grown from there, the 'brand luxe' nonsense has gone into overdrive since they got back together 2yrs/18mths ago.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong 👍😀

Reactions: 5
What a weird thing to say... you won’t get a negative review on my stories?? There goes any fair review her “minted” followers were looking for. Mind you anyone with any sense would no longer take her seriously after that idiotic comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was a trolley dolly on Virgin, met the OAP while he was on one of her flights, married what 3 months after meeting (I wonder why? 🙄$$) had an eating disorder, she left work, he financed her, she started work at Rocket St George doing social then started her own insta. It's grown from there, the 'brand luxe' nonsense has gone into overdrive since they got back together 2yrs/18mths ago.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong 👍😀
✅ ⭐ Top of the class @Justwatching it all

• Haha
What a weird thing to say... you won’t get a negative review on my stories?? There goes any fair review her “minted” followers were looking for. Mind you anyone with any sense would no longer take her seriously after that idiotic comment.
Basically only cares about the brands not her ‘loyal’ followers! Jeez she really thinks everyone is dumb

Reactions: 2
She has blocked me from seeing her stories and i have never, ever commented anything whatsoever. I am so confused why she has done that? My username on here has no resemblence to my username on Insta. Confused!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.