LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filter game is strong this morning! The cup she’s drinking from goes blurry when she lifts it to her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How’s she surprised she’s got a spot when she doesn’t let her skin breathe. I’d like to see her bedtime skin routine. Actually I wouldn’t 😂

Reactions: 4
I remember seeing it once when she scrubbed it all off with a white Hotel facial towel ewwww

Are we really sure that jasmine is telling the truth?
With regards to what specifically?

She’s fab but she’s not come in and blown our heads off with anything scandalous? She’s confirmed it’s a flat (obvious) and actually refuted our claims he was a satellite office support worker which favours them?

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure she has anything scandalous, they were married a long time ago and I think she gave a reasonable account why they split up. Other snippets of info have all been accurate so far.

If he is into subservient financial sexual behaviours she might be able to enlightens us there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wow good find, very revealing, this speaks volumes and certainly there are guys out there who really into this sick thing and she is lapping it up. A form of prostitution :oops:, it will only end in misery when the cash runs dry.

But we don't know how much of the money raised was actually donated. She hasn't said, she could've donated 20% of sales and say she sold for charity. Don't be fooled by her carefully crafted words.
True 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hmm true I guess. Nothing scanadalous I just find it a bit weird that an ex wife who has moved on would bother posting about her previous marriage? I’ve been married twice and wouldn’t talk about either marriage in a huge public forum.

I don’t think we have any reason to not believe Jasmine I think she’s given an honest account of their time together and shed some light on where they live. I’m sure she could possibly say more but given the fact the OAP and probably Lorna too know exactly who she is I doubt she would do that.

Reactions: 8
His father was wealthy because of the job he had, however when he passed he didn't leave a penny to them. Mr. L was left nothing. Also the family weren't happy about the 3rd marriage to LL. ( my mum still keeps in touch with Mr. Luxe mum)

His parents divorced when he was in his 20s. His father then remarried.
Do you know why his family weren't happy about him marrying her? Was it the age gap?

With regards to what specifically?

She’s fab but she’s not come in and blown our heads off with anything scandalous? She’s confirmed it’s a flat (obvious) and actually refuted our claims he was a satellite office support worker which favours them?
I agree ..@Jasmine has just told us a few ‘home truths ‘in my eyes and she doesn’t seemed to have ‘embellished’ any of the facts she’s just answered. Questions and told us a bit about her marriage to him .. She’s not added to any of our reference re the OAP being a perv or LL having a puffy filled out fake face and thin hair .. I Like Jasmines contribution to the thread and I believe her . Unlike the current Mrs Luxe I don’t believe a word that comes out of her ‘juicy’ lips 😂😂😂

How’s she surprised she’s got a spot when she doesn’t let her skin breathe. I’d like to see her bedtime skin routine. Actually I wouldn’t 😂
Be careful what you wish for ... she’s watching you 👀 😂😂

Hmm true I guess. Nothing scanadalous I just find it a bit weird that an ex wife who has moved on would bother posting about her previous marriage? I’ve been married twice and wouldn’t talk about either marriage in a huge public forum.
Ooohhhh. @Mickybrowneyes Are you the Real Mr Luxe ? Trying to put us off your scent 😂😂😂

Be careful what you wish for ... she’s watching you 👀 😂😂

Last edited:
bleeping juicy lips 😂
I do remember now the removing of make up with the white cloth!

Gosh, can’t anyone disagree with someone here without them being one of the luxe’s??? Like really come on 🙄

• Haha
Gosh, can’t anyone disagree with someone here without them being one of the luxe’s??? Like really come on 🙄
TBH it's not been unheard of for said mentioned Instagramer to pretend to be a regular Tattler on here, damage limitation etc. it never works they get found out eventually. I'm not saying you are :) but it happens.

Reactions: 6
She really annoys me when she uses those peel pad things you should definitely be using SPF after using those and she never mentions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.