LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has blocked me from seeing her stories and i have never, ever commented anything whatsoever. I am so confused why she has done that? My username on here has no resemblence to my username on Insta. Confused!!
I saw someone say that they couldn’t see their stories and they said don’t know why contact IG .. I’m not sure who it was .. might have been LL ??

So far .. I’m not blocked .. but do I so share what’s on her stories .. incase I’m The Rebekah Vardy in the tale 😂❤😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“How my make stays put I’ll never know”
Eh, what about the Laura Mercier primer you were trying to flog us during the skiing trip to prove you were worthy being there 🙄
7pm nap ??

Credit where credits dues she has done well with the amount she’s raised in the charity sale .

I really feel this is the time it could be all over for the really talentless influencers. The ones who are defined simply by shopping and having “luxury items” have lost their place in the current climate and they are flailing trying to keep up their numbers by creating all sorts of crap content.

(Or in Lorna’s case.. still buying and just spending more time slapping tit on her face gazing at herself, but she’s okay as she’s just donated other peoples money to her brother in laws charity). If she had a decent kitchen to knock up some luxe snacks she sure as hell would be doing that by now.

Going back to posts from earlier today- the faux wealth is really quite shameful. I guess we don’t know how much OAP brought to the financial party - maybe he has family money? Maybe they don’t have a mortgage in which case he should have a significant stash monthly to spend on his princesses’ every whim. The fact she’s so evidently addicted to and impressed by wealth/expensive items indicates to me that wealth/affluence wasn’t her norm prior to John.
TRULY wealthy people don’t need to be defined by it.

like someone said earlier...for a man of his age it’s not such a substantial portfolio!

I had a house of that value when i was 28..
I worked hard though, have a career, raise children on my own ( for the last 7 years) and do voluntary work for 2 charities twice a week. But obvs this doesn’t compare to workaholic Lorna who works so hard she needs frequent day sleeps.

Next thread title

“Money shouts, wealth whispers”

Reactions: 14
I really feel this is the time it could be all over for the really talentless influencers. The ones who are defined simply by shopping and having “luxury items” have lost their place in the current climate and they are flailing trying to keep up their numbers by creating all sorts of crap content.

(Or in Lorna’s case.. still buying and just spending more time slapping tit on her face gazing at herself, but she’s okay as she’s just donated other peoples money to her brother in laws charity). If she had a decent kitchen to knock up some luxe snacks she sure as hell would be doing that by now.

Going back to posts from earlier today- the faux wealth is really quite shameful. I guess we don’t know how much OAP brought to the financial party - maybe he has family money? Maybe they don’t have a mortgage in which case he should have a significant stash monthly to spend on his princesses’ every whim. The fact she’s so evidently addicted to and impressed by wealth/expensive items indicates to me that wealth/affluence wasn’t her norm prior to John.
TRULY wealthy people don’t need to be defined by it.

like someone said earlier...for a man of his age it’s not such a substantial portfolio!

I had a house of that value when i was 28..
I worked hard though, have a career, raise children on my own ( for the last 7 years) and do voluntary work for 2 charities twice a week. But obvs this doesn’t compare to workaholic Lorna who works so hard she needs frequent day sleeps.

Next thread title

“Money shouts, wealth whispers”
Good for you girl 👏🏽 Setting a great example to your children and they will be proud of you

She definitely has a lot of issues going on that stem from her childhood which is very sad really but masking it with acquiring designer clothes and attention/admiration from people you don’t know isn’t the way to go about it.

I’m sure jasmine can clarify re the family wealth....

Reactions: 6
Good for you girl 👏🏽 Setting a great example to your children and they will be proud of you

She definitely has a lot of issues going on that stem from her childhood which is very sad really but masking it with acquiring designer clothes and attention/admiration from people you don’t know isn’t the way to go about it.

definitely no family weath. Just because she (he) can afford some designer shoes doesn’t class her as wealthy. he’s just got a good job or had a good job in London. He paid 300g for his flat years ago so probably has a small mortgage (or none) and just disposable income. This whole lifestyle she is portraying is so fake. Her shorts she was advertising were £15 hardy bank braking.

Reactions: 3

His father was wealthy because of the job he had, however when he passed he didn't leave a penny to them. Mr. L was left nothing. Also the family weren't happy about the 3rd marriage to LL. ( my mum still keeps in touch with Mr. Luxe mum)

His father was wealthy because of the job he had, however when he passed he didn't leave a penny to them. Mr. L was left nothing. Also the family weren't happy about the 3rd marriage to LL. ( my mum still keeps in touch with Mr. Luxe mum)
His parents divorced when he was in his 20s. His father then remarried.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
definitely no family weath. Just because she (he) can afford some designer shoes doesn’t class her as wealthy. he’s just got a good job or had a good job in London. He paid 300g for his flat years ago so probably has a small mortgage (or none) and just disposable income. This whole lifestyle she is portraying is so fake. Her shorts she was advertising were £15 hardy bank braking.
I didn’t say there were wealthy, someone else said perhaps he came from a family of money. Ive never suspected he does I just said I’m sure the ex wife can clarify, which she has,

Ahh right. Thank you Jasmine for the intel.
Do we know anything of wife #1 (sorry if this has been mentioned before)

This is allllllllll piecing together now.

I need to know more about what’s behind his twitter handle. Is there any way to find out when an account was made?

I need to know more about what’s behind his twitter handle. Is there any way to find out when an account was made?
What was his username again?

Just scrolling her twitter and there really is some amount of utter bollox being spouted by her and other people on there. Some examples:

“You’re so naturally beautiful!”
“I’ve seen some really good examples of great content from you since lockdown!”
Lorna saying pass agg things starting with “I don’t know who needs to hear this but...”

Last edited:
2serveprincess

There is an Instagram account of exactly the same name the bio “money slave for goddess, paypig, findom, cash slave, ruin, bankruptcy.
Extreme and long term total financial slavery to my Goddess.”

This may be a coincidence but...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
2serveprincess

There is an Instagram account of exactly the same name the bio “money slave for goddess, paypig, findom, cash slave, ruin, bankruptcy.

“Joined June 2012”

2serveprincess

No I think this is 100% him, it says “extreme and long term total financial slavery to my goddess” - long term = marriage?

It’s all a fetish thing, it’s a bit gross. Also explains why he “just can’t be in the room” it’s probably some weird power play stuff.

Can’t believe I’m typing this out, sorry!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What was his username again?

Just scrolling her twitter and there really is some amount of utter bollox being spouted by her and other people on there. Some examples:

“You’re so naturally beautiful!”
“I’ve seen some really good examples of great content from you since lockdown!”
Lorna saying pass agg things starting with “I don’t know who needs to hear this but...”
Ive said it before I dislike her pass agg cocky captions/responses.

No I think this is 100% him, it says “extreme and long term total financial slavery to my goddess” - long term = marriage?

It’s all a fetish thing, it’s a bit gross. Also explains why he “just can’t be in the room” it’s probably some weird power play stuff.

Can’t believe I’m typing this out, sorry!
lol that was me when I was typing out the bio saying in my head ‘wtf am I typing’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
2serveprincess

If that is his bio, oh my god!

• Haha
Are we really sure that jasmine is telling the truth?

I used to love Lorna luxe. I believed heavily in what she sold to us. Embarrassingly enough I even had a conversation to my mum about it because why couldn’t I live in a huge ‘castle’ or find someone who spoils me like John spoils Lorna. I’m slowly starting to see through it all. She’s complaining about a pimple on her nose this morning. There’s people dying in the world but let’s all talk about a pimple 🙄

2serveprincess

wow good find, very revealing, this speaks volumes and certainly there are guys out there who really into this sick thing and she is lapping it up. A form of prostitution :oops:, it will only end in misery when the cash runs dry.

Credit where credits dues she has done well with the amount she’s raised in the charity sale .
But we don't know how much of the money raised was actually donated. She hasn't said, she could've donated 20% of sales and say she sold for charity. Don't be fooled by her carefully crafted words.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
wow good find, very revealing, this speaks volumes and certainly there are guys out there who really into this sick thing and she is lapping it up. A form of prostitution :oops:, it will only end in misery when the cash runs dry.

But we don't know how much of the money raised was actually donated. She hasn't said, she could've donated 20% of sales and say she sold for charity. Don't be fooled by her carefully crafted words.
she said

ALL PROCEEDS OF THIS SALE WILL GO TO THE MEATH CHARITY

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.